Escorts Group

Escorts Group Employee Reviews

India119 reviews

tractorlearningproductfreegroupculturegrowthlearn

If you're fresher and prepare yourself for a long journey in the industry in present so enter in this company as soon as possible.

This company is for learning that know about how to industry work and balance with them. And learn how to make yourself for present at the front of the people's for know about you that someone extremely asset is come in the industry.

Ok

Okkk to work in escorts Agri machinry. Good food, free lunch, three location and good stafff, guidence for career and HR policies are there to work with you.

Escorts Group insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction

Good place to start your career with !Good learning , job security , prolonged work timings , NCR , Not good employee benefits , leaves are not alloted . Bad salary structure

I was good working there people there were very helpful and kind

I was very happy to work there I got guidence when ever needed work culture there is good there is a good amount of female representation as I observed

Pros

Free lunch

Good working environment

Management gives good learning environment.Gives lots of opportunities to learn more.Good supporting staff with great knowledge.Motivated management.

Pros

Free uniform and canteen facilities

Cons

Safety training sessions should provide to employee.

good working

As a DSE level,I worked with discipline in first priority.To be a time punctual, growth my working performance too good.Escorts management is too good than other industries.Sometimes in season DSE has many presser to achieve his target but there is no any issue or problem to get it. Sometimes company release more incentives for DSE to earn money.We enjoy this scheme.

Pros

DSE incentives

Cons

to work hard with honesty.

Excellent job based company

I feel enthusiasm when I work in the firm. I prepare myself for new task and I involve in that task up to the end.. I enjoy working environment of the firm.

Its good place.

It's good place for work. All of the management will support for any issue comes during work. Projects competition will very much with other company. It's good for work.

Working

In Sir Escort everything was fine like working system, staff management and all! But the working time was not good, meaning the working time was not fixed, but it was only 4 hours, but it had to come according to the work. So sir, my family and my communication could not sit by this and I gave the design because of that it put pressure on me. Ok sir thank you

Challenging Workplace

Group with 5 businesses, 9 units and 9000+ employees across India. Escorts is on a journey of people and business process re-engineering and culture transformation.

You have to sync between two culture , older & newer one, Managment has changed , good place to learn & earn. Things are changing in write manner, but you have to make some compromises also.

Internship at Escorts Group was good

Working there in Escorts was pretty good. Rear axle was the working project there at that time. I learnt much more about the construction and working of rear axle.I spend a very short period of time there because my internship was only for 4 months for the completion of my Graduation course.

Good company ,good work culture

Transparent and collaborate,they respect for people .Supportive manpower available. Environment is good at work place .Target oriented company and sales oriented organization .

its good to work in escorts

routine work, quite boring, not good system for leaves and timing.its good to work. and right place to learn so many things. working culture is good.good facility like food and all.

Industrial Training

Here worked with assembly team in tractor assembly line. Know basic installation process and parts of tractors. Tractor painting process also get to know here

Very productive

- Learned about tractor industry - Learned about customer mindset - Learned about agricultural activities - Work culture is good - Hardest part is to satisfy the customer - Hardest part is to sustain technicians

Pleasure working experience

Working at escorts is really a pleasure experience. The work culture is good and competitive. There tractor brand farmtrac and powertrac are among the top selling tractor brands.

Company is good and there was the good work enviornment. There was good time schedule there was people friendly enviornment There was time to time traing module was avaibale to every employee Top Management is giving good oppertunityto each one

Productive and fun workplace

1. Clear understanding of work system in a manufacturing industry. 2. Enhanced efficiency in stress,time and manpower management. 3.Learning the functioning of modern machineries and equipments.

its is a good place to work, have spacious and well ventilated areas. Along with special benefits and good salary. But getting a job in Escorts group is next to impossible if you do have any relative or reference in the company. They simply do not recruit students or professionals from colleges. It just only works on reference and Jack basis

Pros

Tea and snacks

Cons

Getting an job

Very good organization for learning

Very supportive and energetic atmosphere . Management is friendly. accountability is yours . Unionize work force you have to manage friendly but 100 percent productive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Escorts Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Escorts Group with

• Escorts Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?