Escorts Group

Escorts Group Employee Reviews

I feel enthusiasm when I work in the firm. I prepare myself for new task and I involve in that task up to the end.. I enjoy working environment of the firm.
It's good place for work. All of the management will support for any issue comes during work. Projects competition will very much with other company. It's good for work.
In Sir Escort everything was fine like working system, staff management and all! But the working time was not good, meaning the working time was not fixed, but it was only 4 hours, but it had to come according to the work. So sir, my family and my communication could not sit by this and I gave the design because of that it put pressure on me. Ok sir thank you
Group with 5 businesses, 9 units and 9000+ employees across India. Escorts is on a journey of people and business process re-engineering and culture transformation.
You have to sync between two culture , older & newer one, Managment has changed , good place to learn & earn. Things are changing in write manner, but you have to make some compromises also.
Working there in Escorts was pretty good. Rear axle was the working project there at that time. I learnt much more about the construction and working of rear axle.I spend a very short period of time there because my internship was only for 4 months for the completion of my Graduation course.
Transparent and collaborate,they respect for people .Supportive manpower available. Environment is good at work place .Target oriented company and sales oriented organization .
routine work, quite boring, not good system for leaves and timing.its good to work. and right place to learn so many things. working culture is good.good facility like food and all.
Here worked with assembly team in tractor assembly line. Know basic installation process and parts of tractors. Tractor painting process also get to know here
- Learned about tractor industry - Learned about customer mindset - Learned about agricultural activities - Work culture is good - Hardest part is to satisfy the customer - Hardest part is to sustain technicians
Working at escorts is really a pleasure experience. The work culture is good and competitive. There tractor brand farmtrac and powertrac are among the top selling tractor brands.
Company is good and there was the good work enviornment. There was good time schedule there was people friendly enviornment There was time to time traing module was avaibale to every employee Top Management is giving good oppertunityto each one
1. Clear understanding of work system in a manufacturing industry. 2. Enhanced efficiency in stress,time and manpower management. 3.Learning the functioning of modern machineries and equipments.
its is a good place to work, have spacious and well ventilated areas. Along with special benefits and good salary. But getting a job in Escorts group is next to impossible if you do have any relative or reference in the company. They simply do not recruit students or professionals from colleges. It just only works on reference and Jack basis
Pros
Tea and snacks
Cons
Getting an job
Very supportive and energetic atmosphere . Management is friendly. accountability is yours . Unionize work force you have to manage friendly but 100 percent productive.
It was really good. Got to learn many things. Seniors and employees were really helpful. It was really good. I was there for 1 month and it was a good one month.
I learned from escort to handle manpower and take challenges to grow company and supervis the lineand work place culture is too good all workers are amiable in nature
I learned, how to work in the hierarchy system which helps to understand and experience the different custom and culture as well all type of working manpower.
Pros
free cafeteria
Cons
politics inside the plant
Every day brought its new set of challenges and set new goals to be achieved. People friendly environment with the singular aim of delivering in a fast paced environment. Good environment in which to work and enjoy oneself.
Lack of vision at the TOP. Management prefers to take decision sitting in Board Room. Full of dirty politics. Life is pretty good if you are at a lower level.
Good working environment, Team sprite, good learning center, an idol working life balance organization, benchmark for value analysis & Value Engineering.
  1. Employee Reviews