Escorts Group

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

tractorlearningproductfreegroupculturegrowthlearn

Ok

Okkk to work in escorts Agri machinry. Good food, free lunch, three location and good stafff, guidence for career and HR policies are there to work with you.

Good place to start your career with !Good learning , job security , prolonged work timings , NCR , Not good employee benefits , leaves are not alloted . Bad salary structure

Escorts Group insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

I was good working there people there were very helpful and kind

I was very happy to work there I got guidence when ever needed work culture there is good there is a good amount of female representation as I observed

Pros

Free lunch

Working

In Sir Escort everything was fine like working system, staff management and all! But the working time was not good, meaning the working time was not fixed, but it was only 4 hours, but it had to come according to the work. So sir, my family and my communication could not sit by this and I gave the design because of that it put pressure on me. Ok sir thank you

Internship at Escorts Group was good

Working there in Escorts was pretty good. Rear axle was the working project there at that time. I learnt much more about the construction and working of rear axle.I spend a very short period of time there because my internship was only for 4 months for the completion of my Graduation course.

its is a good place to work, have spacious and well ventilated areas. Along with special benefits and good salary. But getting a job in Escorts group is next to impossible if you do have any relative or reference in the company. They simply do not recruit students or professionals from colleges. It just only works on reference and Jack basis

Pros

Tea and snacks

Cons

Getting an job

Struggling Phase

Long working hours, a fresher will not get time to adjust so easily, seniors push you beyond your limits, may be good or bad still confused about it. Overall good learning experience

Pros

Flexible timings

Cons

Long working hours

Nice

Nice company, employee friendly company, provide transportation and discounted meals, Management is good,healthy environment. Will Recomendeed this company.

Internship Trainee Experience

Internship Trainee Experience is awesome and working culture is very good and launch quality is good but salary package is normal and not satisfactory.

Pros

Free Launch

Cons

More than 8 working hours

Fun workplace

Friendly seniors, good food at canteen, need to be more productive. Long working hours is the con. Some sort of transportation should be provided till atleast nearest metro station.

Nice place to work

Very friendly culture, management take cares of employee and always been support. Company provides free meals and transportation and have very employee friendly policies

good company & good environment

such a good company i hace never seen and in the company all people are good working nature. in this company we are having the good food. the cooperation between the managers sre good talking nature.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Productive and good work palace

I am working in escorts agri machiniry last 2 year and i am happy to doing work in my department. escorts group is a good work palace and honest. Thank you

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Going to plants and markets

Good and friendly work culture

Escorts is good place to work with. I had started my career as Jr Engineer and left the organization as Asst Manager. Worked in purchase, Imports, strategic sourcing department etc in the field of hardware, fabrication and sheet metal components, proprietary components etc.

Pros

Full freedom to excell

Cons

Salary is less

A complicated place

Better place for learners. Competitive nature with hard soul should be required. Prepare for alloo as there will be alloo daily in the canteen lunch. ;-)

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Management never agreez with us

For Learning and Improving the Capability Under Pressure Working

Learnt alot New Things In My Current Organization Under Superior and Very Co Operative Bosses. Right Place to Learn New Things To Achieve the Targets. Very Much Good Place for Free Style Working.

Pros

Free Lunches, Outdoor Vacations and Trainings

Cons

Very Long Hours Working

productive and fun workplace.

The company is too good. only need to improve salary structure. need transparency in job. job security is also a main point to remember. working place is also matters some how.

Good to Learn

Good to start as a fresher or having less experience. People to work ratio is very low. Expect workloads to be heavy. 6 days work culture. Good compensation in India.

Pros

Learning and workload

Cons

Since 25 years work in this firm.it management is co operative.Full facilities provide in our company.Modernised canteen having Hygienic foods,Medical facility also available

Good place to learn

i was there as an intern. I Learn to work under pressure. How to do work in a big team in the given time. I did not get any kind of salary there because i was the college student on training. Management of the company was good. My co worker helps me to learn the things fast. They motivate every co-workers and to juniors. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was the first time that i was working with a big management.

escort is the 3rd most popular tractor manufacturer in india. a lot of learning in this company

swaraj and the escorts ltd. are the top brands in the tractor industry. i am hardly working to get as much knowledge as i can. hydraulic fixtures , HMC AND VMCS toolings and diff. verity of tools for the tractor manufacturing are found by me. ultimatly its a great opportunity to learn and back to my home with this knowledge.

Pros

good quality of food, snacks and tea at free of cost.

Cons

if deptt. needs than only i have to stay more than my duty hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Escorts Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Escorts Group with