ESIC logo
ESIC

ESIC Employee Reviews

Gute Work Life Balance

Gives a very good work life balance, especially at dispensary level opd work.

Bad experience

I worked as Assistant Engineer (civil) in ESIC hospital Okhla,Delhi between contact period from may 2018 to April 2019. I experienced following: i) No respect to Engineers. ii) Salery not paid regularly. iii) 3 months lapsed but February and March salery not paid. iv) Engineers are not at liberty to take engineering decision.

The hospital is well equipped with latest machines and instruments.The staff and fellow doctors are very professional and expert.Patient care and management is star point.Salary package and other extra facilities for doctand staff are very good.

Pros

Latest technology and salary package

Cons

No sponsorship for conferences and other academic meets

I am working as medical officer in pondicherry government

I am interested to do online job I have very good experience with diabetes and hypertension and common problems. I have 7 years of experience in medical profession

hospital

it's is where i have completed my academic projects and internships. it's a good place to learn and work. Doctors in ESIC hospital are very co-operative and encouraging.

Pros

Cons

8hrs

good environment

working culture is good not very hard part of job SRO thane is good for working team work learned all staffs are good and behavior also good always support to all staff

Executed quasi judiciary powers, Administration and Purchase

Can handle administration and purchase work. Handles branches such as Administration, General Branch, Benefits, Revenue, Recovery, C&M, Hospital Administration, Purchase, Tender, etc.

Lot of respect from colleagues and sub-ordinates

Its an excellent organisation, if someone wants life long association with limited ambition. Good career progression and authority to execute the things.

Pros

Open work culture, Time for family

Cons

Red Tape, Bureaucracy

Enjoyable and Learning

There are thirty systems and eight different mapped locations for my daily jobs is to ensure maximum network up time , check for any process is taking to much of resources and report it , creating and managing users assigning quota for them , providing support remotely using VNC , SSH and Remote desktop.Configuring and scheduling jobs using crontab for anti virus update. scheduling monthly backups.