Ess Dee Aluminium Ltd

Ess Dee Aluminium Ltd Employee Reviews

India15 reviews

There was a lot to learn from production to legal and secretarial. The best part was the eagerness of seniors to teach. This was my first job and I learned every small things from here.

Great learning opportunities

Good work culture with a great learning friendly envvironment.Plenty of skilled officials and workforce to help one with his job.Also a place having various fields and opportunities to gain experience.

Free Hand to work.

Free Hand to work on any aspect related to my profile. Effective co-ordination at various hierarchy depending upon the situation. Effective updation to all level of management regarding the changes in Indirect Taxations (Excise, Service Tax, VAT, CST etc) to enable to plan their statergy accordingly. Always ready to exchange the knowledge at any level with the intention to educate or get educated. Enjoyable part of the job to attend the Audit (Statutory/Internal) or any Assessment/Govt. Audit or attending the hearings at various forum.

Cons

Reluctant in providing the information, requested.

Work, Experience and Colleagues

A typical day at work was the day when the Anti Evasion, Central excise team came suddenly at our unit. We have to stay back there up to 4:30 am to serve all of their required reports and documents for last 3 years and answer their questionnaires at last. What I learned: Basically my academic profile not as much strong as my other colleagues and I didn't have any practical working experience in any Manufacturing unit before that. Different type of work, Documentation, Material, huge work load, Reporting.., but each and every one of them has taught me a lot and I am really thankful to all of them that they make me capable enough to achieve an award. Management: Not so enthusiastic.Very irregular appraisal, promotion and increment. Pay scale is also very low and confusing itself if you compare to others. Co-Workers:They are Outstanding friend and teacher. Very helpful in each and every critical situation at work. Some real talents and hard workers, yes, the assets of this company, have never ever been appreciated by the Higher management here. Hardest Part of the Job: When the additional responsibilities of Central Excise related documentation & Returns given to me. It was really very hard to understand and memorize. I have done lots of mistakes in the initial stage and had to heard from the Manager. Most Enjoyable Part of the Job: Extreme pressure of material dispatch, Preparation of working sheets for monthly Excise return submission, and other relevant reports of the production for HO, when all these came together at the each and every month end...,the non stop -

Pros

completion of the job before stipulated time and pass the rest of the time with collegues

Cons

Improper and irregular appraisal

Enjoyable work culture

In ess dee aluminium ltd its having a very good job culture..Management is also very good but sometime they need to take decision very fast .

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Lack of improvement

Big Infrastructure , Pioneer in packaging industry

Ess Dee house is a good place to work. Co-workers are very co-operative. very big infrastructure and good to learn the packaging process.

Pros

Marvelous Diwali bonus

Cons

To get timely data from plants

Very good atmosphere to work

Its good to work here.A lot of opportunity is present here for the workers.Everyone is given a task to complete.After the completion of task appreciation is given to him.

Pros

Free transportation

Healthy job environment

Its good for stay here ...but job diversification level is very minimum. Financial implementation is very low here.Costing ,P&L account material analysis,inventory calculation.

Pros

familiar job environment

Cons

salary structure not healthy

Growing company in Packaging Industry

Got great opportunity to Implement Orion Advantage ERP , it has great working environment Great Staff Good HR policies for employees

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Na

Everyone trying to do better for the company

All are serious in their workplace and trying to do the production viable for the company and the same time for his own,though their are old machinaries having little or no spares and little modification in line with today's technological advancement

Pros

Free well furnished residense

Cons

Lack of consistency in production

Store and dispatch

• Daily Materials received from vendor. • Prepared GRN for incoming materials. • Reservation posted. • Released Gate pass. • Prepared gate pass to instruments and send the instrument for repair. • Closed gate pass.(when instrument come repaired) • Update cycle count day to day. • Maintain Daily Dispatch Record. • Making invoice for material return to vendor (RTV) • Making invoice to plant and dispatch material from warehouse to plant. • Return material authorization receipt.(RMA) • Unload Receipt in system after vehicle unloads. • Deliver Accept Receipt in system after inspection. • Generate internal sales order to make invoice. • Executing the monthly production and dispatch targets as per the marketing schedule. • Formulating strategies for the procurement of raw material. • Handling the entire production planning based on customer priority. • Achieving the daily production and dispatch targets as per the customer’s requirement.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

08 Hours

Qualified bachelor in Accounts & Finance

• Qualified bachelor in Accounts & Finance with over eight months experience in Accounting & Taxation domain. • Meticulous professional with multitasking abilities under stringent timelines. • Proficiency In MS Excel, Word, Tally 9, ERP (Oracle) & Baan ERP.

Company has fund scarcity that affects all the works and management decisions.

Company has fund scarcity that affects all the works and management decisions.

Productive and fun workplace

The company having good working condition and i have learned lots of thing here.

Good work culture

I have learned a lot from this organization. Have gained experience in fields like recruitment, training, industrial relations, statutory compliance reports, labour laws, administration, audit documentation.Got required training.It contains a very good work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ess Dee Aluminium Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ess Dee Aluminium Ltd