eStore Factory

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

"Very good place to work"

I have been employed with eStore Factory since July. I find it is a very good company to work for Staff is very professional and helpful. I'm very happy to work here salary & increment is also good. eStore Factory has provided me with opportunities that helped polish my skills at the same I have been able to acquire significant exposure to new practice areas. 1. eStore Factory values talent and hard work. 2. Supportive work environment and culture. 3.Supportive top management. 4. Ensures employee satisfaction. 5. Employees are given various opportunities to grow and succeed. 6. Salary is on time.

No stability and proper guidance.

Except for the time flexibility there was nothing great about it. If you make mistakes from the beginning they will inform you 2/3 months later and won't appreciate your hardwork. We will have to ask for work and we will have to ask if we make any mistakes. The mentors can only pass sarcastic comments and be judgemental. Horrible experience. One of the worst companies i have worked in.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

No guidance, stressful, no growth, bad behaviour.

Not respecting employees

Not a good company for freshersUneducated Team Leaders Full of partial environmentI need to work 13 hours s day.No learning No motivation & promotion.Bad leave rules. They are deducting 3 days of pay for one single day leave.You have your one salary deposited with them so you can not speak anything against them.

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

Bad CEO & Team Leaders, Bad leave rules, No personal life, Never valued

Awesome company.

I’ve actually worked for a few other digital marketing companies and see how much eStore Factory cares about their employees. If you’ve never worked for another company you wouldn’t appreciate all of the differences. The Team Leaders are very involved and really try and support you in any way possible and I feel very happy with my team. I feel like I can bring up concerns and someone listens and tries to troubleshoot any problem I have. eStore Factory also has lots of room for growth. It's such an awesome firm to work.

"A great organization for learning and developing"

It's been 4 years since I started working at this organization. Its been a excellent journey so far. Looking to learn a lot more about eCommerce. Every day is a learning day.There are so many things to learn and I never get bored of it. I am blessed with an awesome team and a great manager. Salary is credited on the time. The activities conducted every week for employees is so much fun

Good Environment

The people are all super nice and friendly, probably because we are all treated with respect. Really relaxed, family style atmosphere but doesn't stop your ability to work like some places. Great benefits and snacks/drinks provided.No pressure for sells. Open to work on new technologies and new ideas, good colleagues, Mediclaim benefits, good company.

"Opportunities across the board."

Best place to start your career as it provides opportunities in all dimensions. If the individual is ready to grow, the management and infrastructure will support at its best to make fruitful results for you and the organization. Continuous learning is inevitable to keep the momentum and eStore Factory extends variety of platforms to make sure of it. All the staffs are good,friendly and easily reachable.

"Overall good place to work"

I worked with eStore Factory, Ahmedabad for 2 years. It's a good place to work, fun activities, Picnic, good salary ,free snacks, away day and many more.

"Excellent Environment"

Get to work on new technologies.Good work environment. Good culture and infrastructure. HR policies are good. eStore Factory is extremely family oriented, my co-workers and supervisors have all been very supportive. Training is highly encouraged and expected, both in professional growth and in new update. The growing pains from the past couple of years (and that are noted in earlier reviews) are being addressed in positive ways, I can't imagine working any where else!

"We truly believe in teamwork"

It’s the first workplace where I’ve met so many positive people who collaborate for the best results. Everyone knows their individual role in keeping the wheels rolling. My Team Leaders are open-minded and friendly. They readily step for us and make sure we enjoy our work experience here. Ideal place to start and establish a career - best environment to gain deeper insight and understanding in eCommerce field - enhance to learn about diverse types of clients - fast-growing company to acquire lots of technical knowledge and skills - motivated workforce that exceeds standards and expectations - high-end technology and facility.

First Job

eStore Factory is a good company, It's my first company and I got the opportunity to learn new things related to eCommerce field. Work-life balance is perfect in eStore Factory. CEO is also good.

"Perfect example of what a growth environment looks like"

eStore Factory has been the best career choice of my life. What is truly amazing is the work culture where every day is exciting and holds opportunity. You are surrounded by motivated peers and working with top clients in the world. Then, your talents are developed by the CEO who is a visionary and an inspiration. Around the clock he is available, always has your back and gives you every opportunity to succeed, learn and grow. eStore Factory is not a job it is a way of life that I love.

"Good Stable Work Place"

I am working at eStore Factory full-time for more than 1.6 years. Learning and opportunities. Awesome work environment & Flexibility. All I can say good office , good colleagues , good culture management is helpful and nice. work is interesting , deals with good clients.

"Amazing talent!"

The talent at eStore Factory are amazing, really friendly, passionate and professional about their roles. Amazing down to earth Team Leader members as well. Something that made me smile everyday! Great work-life balance, competitive salaries, challenging work environment, international organization, lots of opportunities to move around within the company. The company always made strides to better itself, which made it a great place to work.

"Good career option"

I am working here since 4 yrs and I feel if you are dedicated to the company you will definitely get lots more in return from the company. We have WFH facility, we get leaves, we do so much of fun apart from work, Working timings are flexible.What else do you need from a job? I feel the environment is very friendly, management is very co-operative. The organisation is a package of friendly colleagues, who always uplift your spirit and also help you to grow in your field. People are filled with new ideas that help you stay passionate. The organisation inspires you to do more and be loyal towards your work.

Pros

Free sancks, salaries on time, no overtime, flexible timing, good colleague, twice a year appraisal.

Cons

no bad things about the company

"Get what you deserve!!"

Main pro is the work environment. In eStore Factory you can expect full freedom at the objects you work on.Second pro is the amount of progress this company is making. so many projects are lined up and the work you put in the measure of the progress the company is making. You will feel like you are contributing to the success of the company and there is no great feeling than that for an eCommerce Consultant. Special mention to the Managers here at eStore Factory.. It was a delight to work under them. Company also have twice a year appraisal policy but some of them got 3 OR 4 times appraisal in a year so you do not need to wait for particular time period for an increment if you are performing good.If you have an idea to improve something and if it makes sense, they buy your point irrespective of your designation, which is highly motivating. Employee centric company, great set of core values, work ethics are top notch, flexible timings, and open door policy and amazing team engagement activities, good leave encasement policy.

Nice management & good work culture

Management trusts their teams to problem solve, manage time, and produce quality work. Management decision are always employee friendly. Earlier we had a 2 working Saturday of the month but now we have only 1st Saturday of the month working. Very supportive seniors as they always ready to help you in any difficulties. Company CEO has made very smooth policies like flexible timing, leave policy. Work is very much challenging & new so you need to be updated with market trend to accomplish your task. Company also provides mediclaim facilities to their employees & their dependents. The culture is a priority, good colleges, no senior & junior environment, helping CEO, salary is on time, many events, picnic in every months, good learning opportunities make best work culture.

Great Place to Work

Great place to work, growth is definite, supportive management, great work culture. You should be attentive and willing to work to get going in estore.

"Amazing experience"

The culture at eStore Factory is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care of employees. Many HR activities and games make you fresh. Some good policies like leave policy, flexible timing. For freshers, good platform to start career. On time Salary & Nice Increment like I got 3 appraisal in a year. Most Enjoyable - Yearly Tours, Events, Yummy Surprises. No politics by senior and management. For management all employees are same. Lots of learning and visibility, CEO has a great vision, a lot of new stuff happening. Open door policy, evening snacks, health benefits makes this place better.

"A place to work and learn"

I worked at eStore Factory for 2.5 years and those were the best learning days of my life. The company culture was that of freedom. I got an opportunity to think freely and take my work decision the way I liked. I was allowed to make mistakes and learn from them. I have learnt SEO & PPC both things at the starting of my career. Few mentioned points to get an overview: Freedom to learn. No do-as-told environment. Very humble and intelligent CEO. Friendly environment & supportive seniors. Flexible timing. Twice a year appraisal. Free health insurance. Challenging work. Regular events & small parties. Good leave encasement policy. That was really good time where I learnt so many things & enjoyed work. eStore Factory is one of the best companies in Ahmedabad where fresher can learn new things & get a chance to implement that. For any organization, it’s important to maintain transparency, which is very much there in Management.

Good team work. Really best eCommerce firm.

Everyone in the company makes you feel like family. the team work is amazing. There are no walls in employees path. Everyone works together. Flexible timing is the main reason I would never leave. We help each other succeed, take chances, get trained, learn as we go.There is a tremendous amount of support throughout every role in the company. Like, seniors are very supportive they are making so efforts to train us. Under the leadership of our new CEO, the company plans to keep the great things that have kept us successful while also pushing ourselves to be an innovative leader.I truly love my job and the company! Flexible timing, evening snacks, weekly training, like a family, talented seniors, professional work culture, no overtime, free health insurance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eStore Factory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6