Etcon

Etcon Employee Reviews

The staff was very supportive in helping me find a job and they always answered my questions,and help eased my mind about any questions ate concerns that I might have
Every day was great! I enjoyed the work that I did, as well as the people I worked with and for. I gained knowledge of welding as well as interacted with people from other cultures.
You are sent out on a job assignment as a temp worker. If you perform up to the job standards, eventually you will be offered a full time job with the company
Overall decent work for the pay. They did a good job finding me work and checking in on there workers. If it was available then you got the hours. Worth checking out.
Etcon is a great company to work for, but you will have to do just that...Work. not for slackers. Managment is a bit poor, but as long as you do your job you should be fine
Pros
paid lunches, fast paced
Cons
Management is poor
Several nice temp jobs where I was able to expand my horizons and enjoyed the opportunities. The hardest part of the job was between jobs. The best part was meeting new people.
Pros
different experiences
Cons
wanted full time.
I had great experience working through etcon. The work place had helpful employees and great management. The work was steady and I would love to work for for etcon again if the opportunity came along.
Pros
you get off on time
Cons
I love working with lots of people and helping . I find it very interested, I have care for my younger and elder people . Love listening to they story and very comfortable being round them and meeting new faces .Easy to get alone with .
The people are wonderful to work for and are very caring. They found work for me quickly and easily and I enjoyed my experience with them.
trying to find a job with this agency is sometimes frustrating and stressful. the pay isnt reasonable at all for the places they send you. They also take their time in helping who they want and when they want. some of the workers you can actual tell want to help,while others have that you need me attitude.
Pros
they help find you a job
Cons
they take their time helping. they lie and say jobs aren't available when they are.
Etcon is a one of the few temp agencies I've actually enjoyed working for the entire time I have been employed under them.
Working with etcon was ok it was just the pay and benefits that bothered me. Also the permanent workers always treated the temps differently even if the temps knew more that them.
  1. Employee Reviews