eTeam Inc

eTeam Inc Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun WorkPlace

This is a good company Behavioral wise and also, we get challenges here but it will definitely make you a good recruiter not by your training but by some pressure work

Worst place to work, Managers treats employees like a servant. There is a lot pressure.

Worst place to be there. Infrastructure is good but they treat employees very rudely.I have joined this company but the management is very week and that do not care about their employees.

Pros

Nothing except infrastructure and best location in Noida.

Cons

Long hour's, worst Management, Rude staff

Productive and Fun workplace

Working with IDC was my great experience learned lot of things,had fun and enjoyed every activities. we went for outing and enjoyed with my team members, it was my good experience working with Managers and team Leads. They are supportive and helpful.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Learned the Industry Standards with a great team

The team which was assigned to me was great, I still remember the trainer for the recruitment process which changed my vision for the job profile eventually and helped me gain perspective.

Pros

Best to start your career within recruitment industry especially for international process

Worst Recruiting Company

This company recruited me to work for another client Company. Initially they discussed a pay and then when I actually got the salary, it was different from what I got. They have the worst leave policies of just 1 day a month which wasn't discussed at the time of joining. No Night shift allowance is paid as promised. When you write an email to the HR team, none responds and if they do so it will be after 5 days. The HR Asst. Manager seems to have no professional behavior in resolving the employee's queries though they have deducted the salary for no reason. The salary offered doesn't resemble what you are paid. I think they hit the first place in cheating companies in the market. OVERALL WORST COMPANY TO WORK WITH TOO MANY CHEATERS INCLUDING THE RECRUITER AND HR. Please make sure to clarify the details on leaves, night shift allowance, comp offs, OTs, PF and TDS deductions prior to joining the company. They deceive a lot in this.

Not a preferred place to work

High Company Politics, Job Insecurity, Not process driven, High Attrition, Not Employee Friendly, Random Change in strategies or goals every months, Very poor or almost nil incentive structure

Cons

Great company to work in for night shift

Its a good company to work in during night shift. As a fresher i got a good environment to work in with friendly team mates . Your sourcing, screening and communication skills definitely gets brushed up.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Sometimes stay backs to meet the target

Great work environment with no stress

Great experience working with eteam. The work environment is great and employees feel good working in such environment. There are many activities for employees refreshment.

A good organization to begin your career with

Great and qualified staffs with friendly work environment. Definitely an organization worthy of being in the list of top most influential brand in the staffing sector.

Pros

Timely Paycheck, Great work culture, Memorable Friday Nights

Cons

Lacks good Incentive structure, No Dinner for Night-Shift employees, emphasis on cold calling

It is Great Recruitment company

We, at Head Field, are a force to reckon with in offering total staffing solutions to offshore clients. Providing seamless staffing contracting solutions for a host of industries, quality manpower is the buzzword at Head Field.

Nice Place to work

• eTeam was formed in 1999 with the goal of becoming the supplier of choice for clients, employees and contingent workers. Today, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in New Jersey and ranked as one of the best companies to work for by Staffing Industry Analysts and New Jersey Business. We’re also an honoured member of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50. • eTeam provides high-volume staffing, SOW and pay rolling services to structured contingent workforce programs and projects across the U.S., Canada and India. We also offer contract-to-hire and direct placement. Our “No-Sell, Service-Only” approach has resulted in “Accelerated Hires,” lower costs, reduced risks and better service for Fortune 2000 Companies, Large System Integrators and Government Agencies.

Fully dissatisfied... A fraud company

A fraud company. Don't waste your career by joining eteam Bangalore. HR people at eteam are cheaters. Not at all helpful. No one is helpful. Will never suggest any one to join eteam a fraud company.

Good company to work with

Great management...gives you freedom to work...no restriction on leaves and understand the problems of a person.good company to work with and gain experience

Pros

Freedom of work

Cons

Salary issue

A good company to work with and a lot to learning can be done here.

As a company it is a nice place to work but at the same time for your own growth and getting into the hardcore HR Field i need to change the organization as it does not give an opportunity to you to explore more in the HR field then just recruiting and also i am looking something client or employee relation and payrolls and much more. Hence, thats how their working is.

Pros

mad about sports!

Cons

not decentralised

Good company

Seniors like team leaders and managers are good but uper management very bad.... Director , CEO.... dont know live in which world.... i have good time with my team very good... amazing clients we have and got good no. Of position but the upper management people derive everyone crazy.... keep on poking everytime all the time.... they want to change all recruitment cycle because they think they know better....

Excelent

Good work culture good management helpfull subordinates challenging atmosphere good incentive easy to adjust infra is good all the things which a oraganisation.

Good Place to work

Good place to work and learn about recruitment, operations and lead handling. Good management and very good work culture, the Incentive plans are just amazing.

It's all about Hard-Work

It's a place where you need to be fast and work efficiently. You need to be at your best all the time and definitely you can earn more money.

Pros

Good incentive plan

Work @ eTeam

Excellent working environment....It has very healthy work environment and also competitive

Pros

Free Pick and Drop

management

Clinical, Quality Engineer, Compliance Analyst, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Drug Safety, Auditor, Contracts Manager, Engineering Manager, Validation Engineer, Java/.Net/Web Developer, Technical Program/Product/Project Managers, Database Architects/ Developers/ Administrators, Medical device manufacturing, Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineers etc.

looking work from home

my speed is 60 wpm and want work for data entry, copy past, editing etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eTeam Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare eTeam Inc with

• eTeam Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?