Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

India33 reviews

airlinegoodworkingcompanymanagementjobworkairway

productive and enjoy work

i work this company is great and good ralation in this company and my coligs is good even salary is small but company is good we give all benifits but supervisor in my department is not good

Cons

Productive and motivated work environment

Excellent working environment and one of the best companies to work for. One of the best airlines in the world. The management is also very good. They take care of their employees very well.

Pros

Motivation

Cons

Odd working hours

A best company in the world

It's good company here is working you will get good opportunities you will get. this company at the top of with in ten in the world here is many international services you will get you will going and coming across the world

Productive and Fun place to work.

Lots of opportunities and a fun place to work. Travel perks and Medical insurance are good. Its a multicultural company and you work with people from different cultures and nationalities.

Good and Fun loving

Every day different Experience Learned a lot what is customer service ,New soft ware SABRE Managemant is very sensitive and very careful management and also very strict in work workplace is fun loving work place

Cons

In bwfs 12 hour shift daily

my experience withe etihad airways is a mixed one.it was great working with a company like etihad airways

except some bitter experiences it was a great experience to work with the national carrier of united Arab emirates.More over i enjoyed working in aviation as it was a new experience for an youngster like me when i joined in aviation.

Good Working Culture

Good Management workplace culture and the most enjoyable part of the job I really enjoyed working with Etihad Airways. The management are really supportive. I am very proud that I worked with them Everyone is professional. generally a good place to work with a good sense of consideration for its employees also provides training for staff improvement and additional knowledge.

Excellent

Very good experience from Etihad Airways. Good management and excellent working environment. Supporting team spirit is the best from the team. Professional staff with excellent service.

looking for the better

when word customer service, i have given my best as best, learned much more things on job. hardest part was doing night shift but now i feel comfort doing night shift because from past 3 year i m in night shifts

Last 5 years of my worklife

Its been a great journey moving on from marketing of Financial products to Airline industry. The amount of exposure and learning received at my current profile has been phenomenal. Its also the timing that's played an important role, Etihad has been on an expansion path in the last five year's, be it new aircraft launch, revamp of existing cabins, new destinations, tourism board partnerships and sponsorship properties there has been engaging work happening non - stop which is the key that keeps me going on.

Very friendly company and good place to work as a team .i enjoyed a lot there.airport manager is a good man he care all the workers in very good manner

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Free time

Worth Learning Curve in my career

My day starts with preparation of agenda for daily chores. Check emails and prioritize as per business requirement. This helps me to deal with business efficiently. Being in pricing department gave an exposure of Airline pricing trends. Help to learn the market conditions and position of Other Airline pricing trends. Preparing pricing sanctions and upload to the GDS.Meeting perfection with every aspect as it is confidential and demands accuracy. Learnt fare rule to the core and modifying it as per the sanctions requirement. Management gives an opportunity to learn every domain and allowed to apply my expertise. Higher authority managed to provide innovative ideas to deal with new issues and accepted strategies presented by me. Work culture is key factor of Etihad's success. Company developed a jovial and creative atmosphere and always endeavored for employee satisfaction. The most intricate part of my job is meet the perfection which is gained my experience. The best way to enjoy the same is create jovial ambience and be lively while working. Interacting with different departments on the current trends is worth enjoying.

Pros

Free Tickets

Cons

Technical issues

good to work at

good to work at, salary does not get increased very fast work culture, office staff good timely salaries are paid. Airline process may get closed down therefore job security a big question mark

world leading airline

Etihad Airways is the world leading airline and has good environment of work. I have learned Aviation Security as well as as customer services. Management are very much co operative and giving assistance as an when required. The hardest part of the job is to handle diversion and cancelled flight passengers. At the check in counter being flight in charge and decision maker is most enjoyable part of the job

Great Airline to work for

*My day at work starts with a report i receive every morning about what was sold in day before yesterday. Then I need to action on those trade partners who have booked their tickets on some OAL & switch sale. Then I do some S.M.A.R.T. sales meetings. Few days in a month I go on a tour to meet trade partners away from my location. *I learned lot of great thing working here, I learned working on Salesforce, RevenuePlus etc. I have improved on my negotiation skills and lot more. *It is an on-time culture here, not much of stress on anything else but everything should be on time. No procrastination. *Management is great here, easy to reach, responsible and you get an answer to all your doubts or queries from NB. *Hardest part of the job is Pricing, the pricing team is still on evolution process. Sales guys have to do a lot of pricing thing which is not my cup of tea (to be precise) my colleagues might be doing it but for me its a big no no. I keep my focus on Sales, pricing has to be handled by trained team of professionals with open mind and lots of geographical & cultural know of all parts of the world. *Everything else is enjoyable however what I love the most is when we do Sales Blitz. The real sales blitz happens here in Etihad Airways. Thanks

Pros

Good Salary, Great Colleagues

Cons

No raise

Excellent place to work

The best place to work which has enabled me to grow Technically with proper training. Working with an airline itself is a privilege and I've been one of the luckiest of them. Very dynamic nature of working environment.

Excellent Company to work for

Excellent Company to work for with newer job opportunities within the organization. The company teaches you to work Dynamically and inculcate SMART objectives in your career goals.

Pros

Salary/ Free Tickets / Excellent colleagues

Cons

Not that one can think of ...

Creates a wonderful experience

I have worked with Etihad airways for 18 months .. That was the best experience in my life.. because the management creates a good working environment and friendly approach to all our Ground handling staff.

I like that I had Work with Etihad airways

It's a good experience for me in my job carrier that I had Work with Etihad.Etihad is really a good help full airlines we get many knowledge from this airlines.

Cons

9 hours

i like to work with etihad team

our team is very nice...they are very corportaive to each others.To share experiments effectively inside a team and to support and serve the people of different cultures motivated me to select the occupation of Customer Service Agent. My primary motto is to effectively serve the passengers and ensure their well being, comfort and safety.

good platform to build up your career

good platform to build up your career.Staff friendly atmosphere.and staff benefits are more comparatively.Over all its a very good organization

Pros

na

Cons

na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Etihad Airways with

• Etihad Airways
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?