EURO EXIM SERVICES PVT LTD

EURO EXIM SERVICES PVT LTD Employee Reviews

India69 reviews

good environment and friendly working culture

this is a good place to establish your skills.can learn new things daily.good place to enhance your skills.friendly working culture,all are very supportive and friendly.

Stressful

It is a stressful job plus there is no respect for employees. I regret working here please change your opinion though it's good for freshers but as you start working you will feel mental pressure you have to work sometime late at night also. Even you will get eloped in some problems my advice please don't work here even if you want please start as a career point.

EURO EXIM SERVICES PVT LTD insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

Following good work culture and we can learn new things.

A good place to learn new things and establish our skills. Has lot of space to expose our own ideas. Work culture is good with work\life balance. A great opportunity for freshers.

Uncomfortable work culture but adaptive environment.

Everyone is considered as a family. The main attraction of the company itself is the motto behind the team which is quality first and profit next. Coming on to pros this is not a company which is worth working for anyway . Employees are not respected. Stressful work and pressure but has a decent pay scale for freshers.

Pros

On time payment

Cons

Stressful environment

I miss the job

If I get a chances I will join once more. I love the support and energy from the team. I always liked enjoyed the job now also I want to do the work. It's a milestone in my life which made me to think big in life.

Peaceful workplace to deliver 100% quality in work

Peaceful workplaceGood Hospitality for staffsComplete training about work flowIam very happy to work with this type of atmosphere which help to balance with work and life.

Pros

Flexible work time Tea breaks with snacks

Employee engagement and management support

Productive and employee engagement , Supporting management,Good work culture.Effective learning...can learn on all departments Providing with the detailed training.

Pros

Effective learning...can learn on all departments in logistics.Providing with the detailed training.

Productive and a Comfortable Working culture

I very happy to be a part of EURO EXIM. Have a great supporting and cooperative collegues and management. They will give wide oppurtunity to be a part of high management. It is a great thing that they will provide Work from home oppurtunity especially to womens.

Pros

Flexible and stress free work environment

Cons

Nil

Productive workplace

-Best workplace for newcomers-Helpful management-company adheres to proper break timings.-learned a lot about the field with the help of dedicated mentors.-no politics within the company.-friendly colleagues always ready to help each other.-no late hour work, on time login and logout- the most enjoyable part of the job is I get to learn something new everyday.

Pros

Friendly and helpful management

Cons

No cons

Best place to work and learn

Being a fresher,I learned a lot about logistics .Basic training given to me ,in the initial days was extremely helpful.After getting into departmental training,it was so easy for me to get along with what I gained in basic training.The company really surpassed my expections in all ways . Management never missed to have a keen eye on new joinees.They took proper care and gave enough time to cope up with the work .They were very supportive .I m happy to be a part of EURO EXIM.

Cons

nothing

Good place to learn about Logistics field

Given opportunity to learn about logistics field.Good management support.Have access to reach the top level managementEnjoyable part is given opportunity to handle issues.

I'm glad to start my carrier in the Euro Exim Pvt Ltd . Wonderful place to work. and communicate with different kinds people .

I'm happy to be a part of Euro Exim family. It is good to work here . I could able to mingle easy with my colleague . They were good to me. There is a new learning every day . Management is excellent . Making our work place comfortable .Communicating with different and problem solving improved our skills .

Pros

work timing and eventual breaks

Cons

nil

Work under well Supporting Management

The Company has a Long and Healthy experience in Handling Logistics which makes it to have a vast contact all around the companies in the worldBeing a Fresher, I was well trained with on-job experience And the company really care about Employee's health in the way of keeping environment clean and providing necessary precaution tools against Covid-19The working hours are maintained to not disturbing the one's personal LifeThis field has more and more knowledge to be gained everyday .The unexpected and unfaced complications may arise ,but when you are backed by directly involved management, there are no reasons to feel hard for thoseMy Job has the opportunity to interact with every part and every person involved in the shipment, which helps to me learn about the whole process quickly

Pros

Morning and evening Refreshments

Friendly workplace

Friendly workplace with well trained employees, Learned a lot from them.The workplace culture is too good here. Each employees help one another in every hardest part of their work. The most enjoyable part of the job is anyone can be a logistics person if they are well trained by EURO EXIM.

Pros

Can learn lot about logistics

Cons

unexpected bookings and followups even after the working hours.

Best Place to Start the career in logistics

Great place to start the career in logistics. Gives opportunity to learns new things and help us to perform better. Gives appreciation if we performs well and encourage us to move next step in career.Supporting Management and Seniors.

Pros

No Mental Stress

Cons

Definately Not

I feel good to work in Euro Exim. It is the best place to bring our best and the working environment is too good. Also they provide us with great mentors to learn more.

Productive and fun workplace

technical knowledge you can gain day by daytrouble shoot the problems by your ownManagement is goodWorkplace is friendly Work culture is too good

Pros

Free lunch on Saturdays, Flexible work timings, Indoor games like Carom, Chess and Library is a real stress buster, Surprise gifts or incentives as a reward, Promotions and increments if you perform well

Cons

Nil

Comfortable workplace

Comfortable work timings.Apart from our designation work we can able to learn lot more in the company.Friendly management.Friendly culture.We will get more appreciation and incentives for our work.It creates more interest to keep enagaged in our work.

Pros

We will get unexpected increment and incentives.

I have joined only a month ago,but the things which I've learnt a lot.The best platform to improve our skills and talents.Have good mentors to teach logistics from scratch. Good learning space and good opportunity even for beginners interested in the field.

Pros

Finest work place

Cons

The best work place to explore and unleash your skills

-The extensive initial training and supportive mentors helped me a lot to learn more which made my work interesting. I got to play dynamic roles in different project and it was such a good exposure. Each and every time the efforts of the team is acknowledged by the management and we are open to share our suggestions. A friendly management that cares for their employees.A progressive and transparent work environment!

Pros

A politics free work place, Engaging and inspiring work environment

Cons

Long hours at times

Finest Place to Work

It was great to work with EURO EXIM...Best Platform for Freshers.. Best place to gain knowledge and we can keep learning new things related to the process every day. Great team of supportive Trainers and Management who strive to help and guide, to bring out your best self.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EURO EXIM SERVICES PVT LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare EURO EXIM SERVICES PVT LTD with