Europe Study Centre

Europe Study Centre Culture reviews

Clear

Overall an excellent experience

This place thought a lot of learning in terms of understanding the students needs and guiding them to choose the right path . The interesting part which every women would think about while moving to a job is the timings, I was personally impressed with the work culture they followed , 9.30 step in and 6 step out .

Pros

Learning

Cons

Nil

Productive and fun working place

Wonderful place to work with all new facilities. Even if you are a fresher they will help you built a career over there. Management was also very supportive to enhance our abilities

Supportive Staff

I am really happy for working in Europe study Centre. There is very good and supportive staff and owner. I always think positive for this company and attached members.

Exepertised in education field

Amazing company involved taking care of new recruitements, along with planning the marketing strategies across branches , give training to the employee regarding new products or new universities and maintaining the feedback form of all employees and taking care of the appraisal.

Pros

Work Culture, Growth

Cons

No Salary Slips

A good place to work with. The management is very helpful. Got proper training for each task. But there are few things which we will have to discover and train the branches. The hardest part of the job is that they don't guide us properly. Otherwise all good.

Pros

No pressure

Cons

Leaves are less.

Nice Place to be part of

Very Good Organsiation and quite a space given to individuals to perform and prove. Appreciate the culture and team over there.

Pros

individual freedom, work culture, commitment

Cons

no complaints

Amazing team of co-workers

It was amazing working there. The friendly environment has on motivated me.

Pros

friendly co-workers

Cons

food

expert in providing good service

. I have started with a normal marketing employee here and soon Europe Study Centre helped me to learn the works with expert training. They really value our time and hard works. Provide bonus according to the increased clients and salary appraisal. . Europe Study Centre has a good management. The employer is really understands their employers needs . Co-workers are really helpful and overall makes a good atmosphere . Meeting the challenges is the hardest part of the job and that benefits us to be competitive and capable . Receiving incentive for our extra performance and appraisal every 6 months

Pros

bonus, incentive

Cons

working on saturdays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Europe Study Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3