Evelyn Learning Systems

Evelyn Learning Systems Employee Reviews

It was a great place to work and learn. The company has a friendly environment, the new joining gets proper training there. One will get helping and supporting Team. A good place for freshers. The flexibility of working in different shifts. Very well Work & life Balance.
I had a great experience working in Evelyn. The employees were helpful and cooperative. The team members also used to help whenever in need. The overall environment in the office was good and motivating.
A typical day at work is very fun and enjoyable.Learning and gaining knowledge is a daily task with various fun learning questions to solve. Management is really helpful and understanding.Team work is the key to success.
Only go if you are a kind of a bookworm. Stressful work environment and work assigned per day is beyond maximum limit. Most of the times it becomes difficult to decide about which guidelines are required to be followed.
I did work in the Business department. The TL was low with everything. He lacked knowledge in the subjects he was dealing in. He was not supportive at all. No proper training was given to any team members. We were asked to create files and upload on CourseHero. When proper and 'right' training was not given to any of the employees, the fellow employees were shifted to 'jugad'; pulling "anything" from internet, Inserting the key terms as per the demand of the question, and sending for reviews. The guy who was assigned to review the files did pass them surprisingly after asking for a few little changes here and there. And then their QC rated those files as high as the best. I have never seen such a unskilled department. I mean I can easily find mistakes in the files and those guy having review and QC position had no idea about. So, there are plenty of unacknowledged guy taking care of the team. All are playing with the future of the students that too proudly. Suggestions: The management must hire knowledgeable guys to manage team and their work.
Pros
If you are not getting job anywhere, feel free to join Evelyn. Otherwise, a big no.
Cons
Poor salary structure, Lack of training, Unskilled TL who has no knowledge of subject and team handling
Work profile is good. The negative points are: Bad management Low labour wages No national holidays No basic requirement for employee like.. tea coffee etc Company can ask you anyday to do overtime.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Low salary, bad management
It is good working here. The environment is really nice. I have learned things here. I have learned here to develop contents and to edit them. All the colleagues are very good.
Pros
Fun place to work and interact with colleagues.
Cons
Sometimes need to extend the work timing because of the work.