Everest Industries Limited

Everest Industries Limited Employee Reviews

Work culture is good, management also supportive but salary structure and increment part not up to the present scenario. Your long association has not proper value for company.
Pros
Management are supportive in problem solving regarding field issues
Cons
Salary and increment level not as per expectations
Recommended as good place to work. Transfer and travel might be required as it is frequent with lot of people. Company culture is good and they pay in time.
Pros
salary in time
Cons
transfer and frequent travelling
I am working last 3.5 year as a senior detailer in this company. We done posts of project for everest. Working culture is good for learning and staff also good.
Its better to have a management job rather than a site job in this company. if you wish to go in a core technical field of mechanical/civil then this is the right company for someone who is willing to do a job in construction industry which deals with steel structures.
This company very good and culture and very good sales team and distributer sub dear company review is very good and all employees are very good company timely activities
A great association to work with and team management is the best/.I have learned many things to advance my career in sales & marketing. New ideas are always welcomed.
A great place to work, nice balance of work and personal life. Freedom to work and achieve the desired goals within given resources. Good opportunities to learn and apply the same in your work practices..
Good to work their as every staff is supportive and good working environment. All the basic facilities are available. Good administrative and good location to reach office.
Pros
Free Health Insurance and Free Accidental Insurance
Cons
Nil
Since the targets are on weekly basis, so have to plan work on daily basis. Learned team work and transparency to work within team. Management guidelines are also good
Overall review in working with Everest Industries was Excellent. We have complete corporate culture with operative colleagues. In Everest, we have flex working hours and more benefits for employee enhancement. many activities, celebrations, family fun day, cricket tournament and other festivals we conduct in Everest.
Good Company to work with. Transparent and trustworthy management. Get opportunity to everyone who deserves. I elevated from junior officer-marketing to Deputy manager-marketing in first 6 years. Nice place to work.
Pros
Socially Responsible Organization
Cons
Very less percentage of increments
More Responsibilities. Challenging tasks. Effective Management. Friendly workplace. Good Facilities to employees. Togetherness. Organised workplace. Supportive Colleages.
Pros
Free Accomodation and Food, Housekeeping Facilities.
I worked there in two different locations. Management is excellent and really true professional. I enjoyed my tenure there. Work culture is also too good.
Everest is not a good pay master, besides this their are less detention in the company, this is just because of the work comfort and culture. It has very rich values and atmosphere for working.
it is a big company . every work complete in system. iam working in this company as a site engineer. all challenge complete with in timely .
Pros
team work
Cons
Overall it is a good company.We can learn a lot of things here & its a growing company & good reputation in markit
Pros
Great learning oppurtunity
Cons
low salary
everest is a flagship company in peb and sheeting here whole company devide in two part cold form and built up
Pros
lunch at few cost and accomodation
Cons
two short break for tea
Very congenial atmosphere to work where a sound life-work balance can be maintained.HR policies are very employee friendly