Exide Life Insurance

Exide Life Insurance Employee Reviews

insuranceorganisationadvisortargetliferecruitsalarypressure

Good

Very good company to work and good work culture oike everything here. Just an amazing company.

I regretted a lot for joining this organisation in 2018

Guys do you think without basic training you can able to work? First, we should know the process before starting the work. They are very least bothered about it and will force you to complete the task with 100% quality on the first day of work. Seriously I have never seen such a worst team in my life. They will treat you based on your language/place. If you are from the north, definitely will get full support. I spent 4 months there, those days are the worst days of my life. There will be high pressure and low salary. We can compromise with salary, not with self-respect. We are not slaves, we are also human beings. We are not there to lick the boots of managers. Guys, please be cautious if you are joining (The complaints team, Bangalore). There will be a month-end pressure, where you should not log out even if you are work done. You have to wait until your teammates' work is done. Why do I have to wait until they complete their work? If they are unable to do it, we have to sit back and complete their work as well. What a work culture

Exide Life Insurance insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

Worst place to work

Never ever join this company. Worst work culture. If you are ready to pour oil on ur branch heads body then you will be safe. No one will respect you at ur workplace.

Productive and enjoyable

Working as a relationship officer gave me a chance to build a good relationship with the costumers and to do the business and sales at the same time..

Great place to work for confirmed employee.

Small company good products. Supportive management. Great work and Life balance. Seen panic situation after the merger get announced employee started worrying about job security.

Loved working with Exide Life and gained very good experience

Learned how to build relationship with channel partners, very good place and company to work.Very good management and very supportive payout out are on time

Unfair system to juniors

Very irresponsible management they never respond and moment i raise my voise elegation was given to me saying mental harrasment and moreover pay system is terrible whatever is promised they don't provide it. ..... It sucks and although it's good for customers but not good for junior employees

Pros

Financial executive

Good place for sales begeners

If you have any better career opportunity then do go for iy before jumping onto life insurance industry.once you enter into life insurance then uou will stick yo this industry .

Pros

Nothing is free there even your visiting cards

Cons

Really stressful work culture.

I will always be thankful to have worked with Exide Life Insurance & specially my reporting manager. Great individual support. Great Learning Management system.

Pros

Flexibility to work

Productive and peaceful environment

Peaceful and cool company But shoot (exite) any employee specialy in pendemic situations since last year at any time without or with reasons at any time job was not secure from upper level or reporting manager. it's happened because some people was thair. Over all company is v. Good .

Pros

Cons

8 hrs duty

Productive and fun

It was a good experience as we met new people everyday . Hiring financial advisors was my basic job and it included training and development of the advisors as well.

Only felt at that time company was going through transformation phase.

Wouldn't found professional Process driven healthy sales culture.Haven't visualised a productive & fun workplace culture.Variable salary part in ctc at sales managers level was one of the major area of concern.

Pros

Nop's

Cons

work place is good, can learn every things

good environment, boss have supporting nature, good place for girls , i worked with enjoyment ,flexible working hrs. no hard pressure. can increase our confidence level

Pros

not comfortable with sunday working

Cons

flexible working hours

interesting interview and on to the mark interview

Nice place to work and good work culture, also soft ware to work is supportive, exide life insurance is employee oriented company, company is taking care of there employee

Pros

Cons

Some time

Senior advisor

Exide life insurance is very best professional company, I will work with this company very well best experience in my life and good knowledge, and all information will help to our life insurance policy savings.magaging our time how to go not telling to us known in this oral team experience is very best.

Pros

Best

Cons

Company is good.. But insurance is tough

Working with Exide was my good experience.. Company never tell you quit the job.. They will train you to get better results.. Whoever want to work for insurance this is the best company

Never join here

Culture is too cheap. No growth unless u do oiling buttering to ur boss. If u get a bad boss your life is off for a toss. They don't value their employees.

Pros

Nothing except salary on time

Cons

Work culture, job security

Hard and Challenged Workplace

Targets and dates should be most important for you if you are an employee in Exide Life Insurance Limited. Competitive and struggling Work culture. Hrad work rules. No job experience certificate for you if you are not a fixed employee of the company.

Worklife Balance

Most flexible company in work life balance as i experienced . higher management always listen to your requirements and makes you comfortable in work place

Very bad exprience

Bad culture, no job security, lack of ethics, professionalism, very bad hygiene. Region head shout and force to resign on floor, poor product training

My job my thinking

It's a full time day shifting job. Managers are very supportive. I started my career here, I learned here how to sale and deal the customer, how to manage a big team. I'm the Silver club member of this company and became Agency manager, around 15 active people are working under me. Work culture is very good. I love to work here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exide Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Exide Life Insurance with