Exide Life Insurance

Working at Exide Life Insurance in Kolkata, West Bengal: 18 Reviews

Kolkata, West Bengal18 reviews

insuranceorganisationadvisortargetliferecruitsalarypressure

My job my thinking

It's a full time day shifting job. Managers are very supportive. I started my career here, I learned here how to sale and deal the customer, how to manage a big team. I'm the Silver club member of this company and became Agency manager, around 15 active people are working under me. Work culture is very good. I love to work here.

Never join here

Culture is too cheap. No growth unless u do oiling buttering to ur boss. If u get a bad boss your life is off for a toss. They don't value their employees.

Pros

Nothing except salary on time

Cons

Work culture, job security

Exide Life Insurance insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Worst culture

No job security,worst culture, no work life balance, no hr policies, salary not paid as they written on offer letter, hidden variables on CTC , no lead provided, worst training support

Exide life insurance is a good company to work with

I would love to handle my team, and to maintain the decorum of my office. I always try to fulfill my challenges with hard work. Exide is a good company to explore my career. But it's bit slow. But still I would love to recommend people to do this job.

Good

Exide life insurance company Ltd is a good company but not excellent Here management is not so cooperative HR administrator was not so good Salary is ok But overall I do not recommend any friend to work here

Good

Good company but don't have any salary then and have to make policy under your supervision and guidance. Also have to recruit people without having knowledge

Experience worst

Worst manager and worst regional hr no care for employee Mis-committed salary Mis-committed Marketing team, Mis-committed managers. Overall very bad environment for working

Good working place

This is the well know and good culture ,well train trainer but L1 is not well and salary structure is not good as its variable. Huge different of our expected CTC.

Manipulate job profile in interviews.

Dear fellow They are always manipulating their sales job to desk job or back office job... they charged amount to candidates for fake training. Fraud.

Pros

Only fun in work place.

Cons

Fake management, unprofessional behaviour, charge fees to candidates, manipulating their target basis sales job to back office job

Fraud company

They took 2000 rupees for bogus Training and later refused to give any job. Only Professional Beggars are welcome here I you are a fraud and a beggar then you are more than welcome

Cons

Hard work makes your income here.

I am working here last 1 year. This is a insurance sector. So it's a very stressful work. But my manager is very relaxed and cheerful. So I work comfortably.

Fake promises

They have charged an amount of 2000 as training fee . It's been 1 month yet no offer letter. Don't fall for such traps guys in the name of employment. I don't think I'll get my 2000 back or any offer letter.

Pros

Cons

Extracting money in the name of employment

Working place is good

. Good to work. . Sales process.How to interacte with customer. . Management is to good. . All are Help full. . It's a sales process so target are giving to fullfill. . Friendly senoiurs.

Pros

Behaviour

Cons

nil

Fake company with fake promises

Do not join this company else you will regret like me. The worst company I have ever seen in my life till now,it will not give you any financial security but only it will give you is lot of tension.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Variable Salary

All are good

Exide life is a good company.. Workplace work nature people who work here! Management etc are excellent. I personally feel office environment is very comfortable nd hectic free. No target pressure.

Pros

Management is good in all d ways

Cons

I don't feel right now any trouble

No work life balance

Giving liberty for business activity and other lead generation activity. Sales focus is not proper from top management. Even Sunday office kept open and people have to come for work,

Pros

friendly work culture

Cons

no freebies like mobile exp and travelling exp

Productive and good work place

Very nice and employee friendly organisation. The management is very supportive and friendly. The atmosphere is very light and nice, not like a pressure cooker atmosphere like other insurance companies.

excellent work culture

Ing life insurance company has been renamed as exide life insurance co. The company has grown significantly in the past few years and has helped every individual to learn a lot at a managerial level.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

Health benefits and bonus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exide Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Exide Life Insurance with

Learn about Exide Life Insurance in Kolkata, West Bengal

• Exide Life Insurance
  • Kolkata, West Bengal
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?