Exide Life Insurance

Working at Exide Life Insurance in Mumbai, Maharashtra: 6 Reviews

Mumbai, Maharashtra6 reviews

Decent Organization to work with and also learn new things.

Overall a decent experience. If you put your best efforts you could be recognized in the company, you get to address a crowd of 50+ people in a nice club or hotel if you have good communication skills and a pleasing personality, company takes you on different trips, R&R functions, monthly team meets in a nice hotel,etc

learn and fun

Exide life Insurance co. is an very good co. The product for selling is also good.The management is excellent.The trainer is also very helpful.The environment of working is also excellent.

Exide Life Insurance insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Good culture

Good company,good product,but dirty politics & partiality. Also they don't provide much opportunities for promotions,salary increment and future growth.

New learnings

Very good company to work with. New learning for me as have to deal and manage the top management of our channel partner ING Bank. Very clear objective of the company for the employee's and themselves.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Limited growth path

very conducive environment to work

The training lectures conducted​ gives one a high end knowledge about finance industry. The colleagues always ready inspire n motivate. The trainer Eveready to help solve doubts . The branch manager a live dynamite. The monthly meetings​ are informative wherein the strategies were discussed to help our business flourish.

Pros

free tea /coffee n landline services

Cons

sometimes had to work on sundays

Lots of work with lots of enjoys both are there

Actuly in Andheri(Mumbai)branch working approxmetly 150 peopple over hear and i make best friend from another group like in HR,advisor,focus etc. so we are doing good work so my boss is always tell to his boss Area Manager .. 7 peopple gonna to do always good work beacouse of we are everyday came office propperly time with each other so its looking like a small and good friend group..but we are doing hard and smart work both then we are enjoying ..

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exide Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Exide Life Insurance with