Exide Life Insurance

Agency Manager16 reviews
India16 reviews

insuranceorganisationadvisortargetliferecruitsalarypressure

My job my thinking

It's a full time day shifting job. Managers are very supportive. I started my career here, I learned here how to sale and deal the customer, how to manage a big team. I'm the Silver club member of this company and became Agency manager, around 15 active people are working under me. Work culture is very good. I love to work here.

I will always be thankful to have worked with Exide Life Insurance & specially my reporting manager. Great individual support. Great Learning Management system.

Pros

Flexibility to work

Exide Life Insurance insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

It's very nice

It's very nice work place. Exide life insurance company one of the best company in a insurance secter I'm satisfied to work on this company my work is team work

Worst place to work

No working culture, no HR policies,everyday working forced to work on sunday , no management support.. I suggest please don't ever join this company .

Good

Good company but there is no growthing Heavy metal pressure on work Good opportunity Good salary tuff to put advisors Recruitment is continuously improve team

Good Company with unskilled Managers

They don't treat their Agency Development Managers as their counterpart but as executives & no respect for their views & less product knowledge & always hide the cons of the product they sell. No transparency. Customer complaint not been handled & there is no greivience Manager to resolve customer related issues.

Insurance sales in Exide life

Its been quite happy with Exide life insurance, have learn lot of thing. If you have strong team you will succeed. You need to know IRDAI process and documentation. Need to work on generating new leads and business.

Un Expected company

I expect Decently but more deficult our work.Senior employee domination and not suport our boss.More then issues going on my boss side.thats only iam qut my job

Friendly environment

To Recruit and develop financial advisors, generate revenue and conduct activities. Create awareness about the importance of life insurance for protection of family

Experience worst

Worst manager and worst regional hr no care for employee Mis-committed salary Mis-committed Marketing team, Mis-committed managers. Overall very bad environment for working

Jobs at Exide Life Insurance

Agency Manager positions
See more jobs

Nice to work with task managing & target acheiving, people management with regular meeting is very usefull to acheive the target. This help me to be a sucessfull candidate.

Review

The company and the management is good and also a good place to work with, some changes are assential but good and calm culture to work with, management is good - changed incentive structure is not well but overall for agents and FCs payouts are good.

Very good company

Very nice seniors support for career growth.very nice company.very understanding HR system.customer centric & employee supportive company. My journey of this company is very learning & skilled gaining specialy online works.

Sales

Good organisation which focuses on the betterment of the customers with higher returns. Also focuses on the development of the employees. Work is based on the channel development model.

Freelance

Company will give me suport for successful atchiveing my targets, conducting team meeting regularly, given recognition awards to each and every person in the team. Giving regular sales update news regarding other companies. Etc.

Agency Development

I Joined and enjoy good enviroment of office and get support from the top managment and get well trained for the people and support for the juniors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exide Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Exide Life Insurance with