Exide Life Insurance

Exide Life Insurance Employee Reviews for Relationship Manager

Relationship Manager7 reviews
India7 reviews

SALES Manager

Nice work place for growth carrier . This a place where We get extra time for learning more and touch our dreams and goals. Overall this so nice India reputed company in India and Full Indian company.

I like exide life insurance

Good communication with employee, good service for customer, best performance company. Good relationship between company and bank. Not good employee salary.

Exide Life Insurance insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

I ll nt continue this job becz they did nt provide Travel expenses low salary

I learned so much knowledge hear how to intract with customer and customer problms solving Work place to long but i did the all my responsibility In Team meetings r good we enjoyed

Fake company with fake promises

Do not join this company else you will regret like me. The worst company I have ever seen in my life till now,it will not give you any financial security but only it will give you is lot of tension.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Variable Salary

Ahmednagar

This company are very good in insurance industry. Exide life company customer service has very nice. Company background so good and cleam issue so good.

nice place to work

it is good to work with exide life insurance but some issues will define job insecurity , where you are able to produce more and there is no support any where any kind. but its nice

Pros

nothing

Cons

Lots of work with lots of enjoys both are there

Actuly in Andheri(Mumbai)branch working approxmetly 150 peopple over hear and i make best friend from another group like in HR,advisor,focus etc. so we are doing good work so my boss is always tell to his boss Area Manager .. 7 peopple gonna to do always good work beacouse of we are everyday came office propperly time with each other so its looking like a small and good friend group..but we are doing hard and smart work both then we are enjoying ..

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exide Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Exide Life Insurance with

• Exide Life Insurance
  • Relationship Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?