Exide Life Insurance

Exide Life Insurance Employee Reviews for Sales

Sales11 reviews
India11 reviews

Relationship Manager

Grouth & better opportunity are required as everybody needed. This is the fastest going company in life insurance.There are bettery opportunity for fresher as well as experience.

Working place is good

. Good to work. . Sales process.How to interacte with customer. . Management is to good. . All are Help full. . It's a sales process so target are giving to fullfill. . Friendly senoiurs.

Pros

Behaviour

Cons

nil

Much field work based job

Daily meeting with different kind of peoples suggesting them with valued scheme details and helping them for right investments.good but need more while executing the daily plannings.

Pros

no lunch provided by company

Cons

travelling may consume time except do the work so more time work

Coimbatore, happy and good surroundings

Iam lucky to work! Love to work, friendly environment, but large target, High pressure but good earinings.. Love to work on it... Enjoy with exide....

Pros

Yah! Some time free lunches

Cons

7 hours

fun and good to learn

Fun and good workplace and too much to learn about life value investment and relationship building. A career oriented company with good career options.Good management with no vision

Pros

free timings

Cons

over pressure for new joinie

Work With out pressure

I got good training from exide life insurance to deal the customer, friendly management that's reduce the work pressure and that help me to work freely and relaxed

It's a good company.

It was good to work with Exide Life insurance company.But they provided very less salary .There is no certain time limit of exit from office . Therefore you can't give your time to family.

Pros

Good collegues

Cons

No certain holidays n working hrs is too long and less salary.

good company to work

good company to work but no increments in salary. the environment is good to work. family terms, always ready to retain his employee. very easy to work hear. cool organisation. all management are good in support.

Good

work with company almost good i need to job with growth my work is renewal and product Consultant with costumer Almost working good with company

my first market experience

good salary at that time door to door marketing very hard huge competition average balance problem to customers co workers good enjoy in group assemble

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Exide Life Insurance?

Insurance

i am worked in ING Life Insurance Ltd (EXIDE Life Insurance),I am Sales Officer,Bancasurance in Anantapur

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exide Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Exide Life Insurance with