Exide Life Insurance

Sales Manager47 reviews
India47 reviews

Exide Life Insurance insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

Company is good.. But insurance is tough

Working with Exide was my good experience.. Company never tell you quit the job.. They will train you to get better results.. Whoever want to work for insurance this is the best company

Good place for sales begeners

If you have any better career opportunity then do go for iy before jumping onto life insurance industry.once you enter into life insurance then uou will stick yo this industry .

Pros

Nothing is free there even your visiting cards

Cons

Really stressful work culture.

Very bad exprience

Bad culture, no job security, lack of ethics, professionalism, very bad hygiene. Region head shout and force to resign on floor, poor product training

Wwww

Company was good established n sister base of Exide battery , job profile was good easy to sell policy because lots of good plans are there, but management not that much of good

Not good

Internal politics and no support from management They fixed to remove at any time Good career growth based on your surviving You have to do your own

Good

Exide life insurance company Ltd is a good company but not excellent Here management is not so cooperative HR administrator was not so good Salary is ok But overall I do not recommend any friend to work here

Life insurance company

It was good to work with this company. They set the seminars for beginners. Good atmosphere for working. Friendly teaching. Good staff.good located office..

recruit and develop financial advisors

Recruit and develop financial advisors and generate revenue and conduct activites and create awareness of life insurance importance for humanlife excellent company

Good experience

"Good environment Best Company I have ever worked for..." My manager is extremely supportive, kind and genuinely cares about me as an individual. I have the most amazing work-life balance, even though my role is fairly demanding and pressurised.

Nice environment

Insurance company too much of work pressure,but we have to make a patience in what way the manager will scold because that's gives to control our anger

Process of employees travel Bills

This company is not provide the advance travel tickets and living process of the employees when they are going for a training and any meeting. Everything is good but this process is I don't like.

Good working place

This is the well know and good culture ,well train trainer but L1 is not well and salary structure is not good as its variable. Huge different of our expected CTC.

Insurance company

Exide life is a good company. Because in this company my achievements not good because I serve a family problem.so I not continued long time . I have best team profile

Productive and fun work Place

Exide is well known organisation. It caters in Insurance field also. I was working in Exide Life Insurance Pvt. Ltd. I worked as sales manager for 5 months , I was doing quite well but I was not able to understand the policy terms and even I had very less friends group or relatives or neighbors and there was huge pressure of work to create more number of members in my team , Somehow I had 3 members but I knew myself that I can't go more. here you need good number of people who can trust on you and can invest their money. I can convince anyone but I can not force them to believe on me. That's why I quit from here otherwise This is one of the best organisation who wants to build their career in Insurance sector.

Good company but Bad Management

The BM doesn't care of others he just want his target to be achieved and he is ready to do anything for that. He recruit young people, fill their mind with wrong information. There is a lady who thinks she is boss for all. They both don't share leads to others instead they both take the commission to self. Management should remove such people or else it may affect the reputation of company.

Pros

Company is good

Cons

Bad BM and bad salary structure

Fraud company

They took 2000 rupees for bogus Training and later refused to give any job. Only Professional Beggars are welcome here I you are a fraud and a beggar then you are more than welcome

Free space to work

You can work as per your schedule and managers will be support you well. Working culture is a good one. All you need is to perform at basic level. That's all.

productive and work place

i am intrested to learn any thing from my line manager he is very energetic and full of knowledge every day he take special meeting what is going in the market and we have to do for acheving the set target i learn according to that i have to plan for day and very thankfull for giving ideas for motivation and iam interested to work with team after achiveing the there is celebration party.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

overtime

its one of the hardest place to survive

this is the most challenging field in sales and marketing.. we will meet different kind of peoples daily...... good office infrastructure. new team members.... recruit team members and handling them....

Pros

free traveling allowence

Cons

short hours

fine place to work

not a great learning experience. good exposure of insurance market and gained personal knowledge but never been employee friendly environment to work for.

Good

I am working as a sales manager in exide life insurance co ltd. I drive the agency channel recruit financial adviser,financial consultant and achieve sales tar gate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exide Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Exide Life Insurance with