Exide Life Insurance
View all Exide Life Insurance reviews

Exide Life Insurance

Exide Life Insurance Employee Review

Worst place to work

Never ever join this company. Worst work culture. If you are ready to pour oil on ur branch heads body then you will be safe. No one will respect you at ur workplace.

Office Culture

You have face so much job pressure if you working in Agency in Exide Life Insurance. Management level given lot of pressure for SOB and achieve your targets.Some time you are facing non cooperation from your Branch Manager. Very cooperation you get from your colleagues. But they are also help less when BM not supporting.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Non cooperation from Sr. Management
Same role

I will always be thankful to have worked with Exide Life Insurance & specially my reporting manager. Great individual support. Great Learning Management system.

Pros

Flexibility to work

My job my thinking

It's a full time day shifting job. Managers are very supportive. I started my career here, I learned here how to sale and deal the customer, how to manage a big team. I'm the Silver club member of this company and became Agency manager, around 15 active people are working under me. Work culture is very good. I love to work here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exide Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Exide Life Insurance with