EXL

EXL Employee Reviews

Found 1,235 reviews matching the search
My two year experience in EXL was satisfactory. Management is so manipulative in everything, right from the beginning till the end of my job. Even sometimes they don't use professional language.
Pros
Learning is good
Cons
Management, Work Ethics
This company is highly unprofessional from hiring to execution. Leadership (VP and above) is really rubbish and can take any decision just like their private business without any justification. No career growth and salary hikes are worst.
Pros
nothing
Cons
toxic leadership, low career growth, low hikes
When you love your job, there comes no hardwork. When you are in exl, you just love the job. Youngsters and friendhsip all around. No managment - operator barriers. All are working their role and salary is just that wowable!!!
Pros
Great salary package
Nice atmosphere.good process. Team leader s and managers are very helpful to learn the process saturday and Sunday fixed off. And all the us holidays get offs.
Enjoyed a good time with EXL. Best Place to work.Along with work, you will get a recreation facility, Gym Facility, other process learning portal, skill development, also other facilities provided by the company.
Pros
Pickup-Drop
I have spent almost 13 years in EXL as senior executive in US insurance domain. I enjoy my tenure with full of productive and fun. I was the top performer through out my tenure. It was truly employee oriented company. My management was very supportive.
Pros
Enjoy the fun activtity
Cons
I started my career with great agility. I worked with some good managers. But eventually i found the true colors. The company is not bad. Its that some managers spoil the name of the company with their so called effective management skills. They hire people from most rural places of India and from regional language medium schools. And then when the same people try for promotions, they are dinged saying ur comm skills r weak. The HR/manager talking interviews themselves are not confident on their comm skils, and they are rejecting people. Amazing. On top of that some managers are religion biased. 😀
Pros
Pool table and carom board
Cons
Biased managment
Overall the company is good. Worklife is good. But the salary they provide is very less. Food, transport also isn't free. No night shift allowances. They need to improve with the pay scale for employees.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Lots of highly talented people with good balance of work and fun activities. As long as you are completing your work you can involve other fun activities.
At EXL you can learn as much as you want. Colleagues are very cooperative and supportive and always ready to teach you and clear your confusion. Here few employee are carrying more than 15yr of experience. It's help a lot to new joinees.
Pros
Every month 2 planned leave excluding week offs, and no one will ask any questions for taking planned leave. Just plan it in month start
Cons
More work during month ends
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EXL?
Nice place to work. Good career opportunities are provided. Employee retention efforts are phenomenal. They also help and support employees in their bad time beyond their call of duty.
Good Experience working with ExlGetting opportunity to learn new things from my managerWork place and culture is very goodMy Job is very enjoyable.Sometimes my job is simple and it is hardest as wellAt last Exl is very good
Work culture was good. My managers and team members were very helpful. I was responsible for many activities like interviewing the new candidates, Bank reconciliation and quality checks. I did a great job and management always awarded my hard work.
While working in Exl if some one can work without asking any questions about the process and can work keeping absolutely keeping their mouth shut then he would be perfect fit. The management is not an open door management at all .
Pros
nil
Cons
management is a trash
Good company to work withGood SalaryGood ManagementWood Work place cultureThe hardest part is traveling to and froThe most enjoyable pat if the job is that I love that
Earlier it was a good company...now it's very difficult to sustain. Stress, less salary.No flexible. Management does not listen. Work place not good. Unhygienic place. Canteen pathetic
Pros
People are good
Cons
Long hours, stress
The job profile as per interviews, and as per the floor test is totally different. It is call center just not an institution like anyone can learn something from here.
Pros
Bekar
Cons
Bekar
Overall EXL is good, it's depend upon the process management my management was not good they creat itself politics and my HR was not good she was always on management side but pretend to be us. So I already told in above exl is good but depends on the process
Collaborative environment, staffs are well presented, it's overall friendly,u also hv cool surrounding in magarpatta, human resources are cooperative, everything is well built
My first corporate sort of job. Excellent company to work with. Very good work environment and work culture. Pay is also good for the deserving candidate.
I believe I work there Work with pleasure. So happy with management, work, peoples around me, employee activity programs. That was like a family to me.
  1. Employee Reviews