EXL

EXL Employee Reviews

India1,259 reviews

Found 1,259 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,652 reviews

Enjoyed my journery but lot of work

They were different client which we need to work with and it was stressful.But the culture of team was very helpful.You need to be in tose to complete the task as early as possible as they have tight deadline but don' t get that much money.

It is good if you get a good project

The company is good for me. Lots of opportunity I got in the company. Manager supports a lot. but you have to deliver the work. Overall it is a good place to work

Pros

All good

Cons

Weak Management No Networking and connection with in OrganizationWeak HR and Operation3 Months notice period which good employers do not have

1. Weak Management 2. No Networking and connection with in Organization3. Weak HR and Operation4. 3Months notice period which good employers do not have

Pros

Company is growing Business Learning Opportunities

Cons

3 months Notice Limited Networking

Work was good, but salary is less

The work was good but salary was less..WLB is good. Perks are not there. There should be some innovation allowed in the work as it always helps a company to grow.

Good place to work and learning place

Productive and fun place, enjoy my work on daily basis. But when quality person angry with you they find your mistake intensily. And monthly payout gone. Leave on urgent basis is a big problem and incriment

Pros

Sports facilities, gym, no stress

Cons

Leave problem, Saturday payout not increased in last 13 yrs

Workculture

I feel eveything good . Worklife balance is good but depending on the project.Salary not as per the industry.Learning is there, you will get to learn new technologies.

Work quality depends on client

I had a good client so my work was good. plus working at client location has many benefits because exl own office is not that good compared to the client. management is good , mostly with long tenures. hardest part of job is you dont get project requirements before onboarding.

Good work life balance

Good work life balance,good managers ,salary slow bit they try to match.Con is they have locker system for phone etc.they dn trust employees. Cab system horrible

Productive and fun at work

These organisations understand me how to work I am totally agree with this organisation for their managers employee satisfaction overall experience I would suggest his work here very good organisation smart salary they are giving they are providing me cabs everything total experience is very good excellent organisation employee satisfaction everything is there they are providing fun at work they are also providing stressful sessions to their employees so that the employees can achieve their goals easily.

Pros

Party in every 3rd month, free lunches

Cons

Only shift timing they're very professional

Great work-life balance and good opportunities

Its a good place to start your career. Most of the projects are client facing and hence has a good exposure as well. The work-life balance is really good! But the pay structure is a little less than the industry standard. However, they give a healthy bonus.

Slow at everything.

Slow or negligible growth even if you bring variety of experience.Top management is having great Visionary but middle ones are really outdated and quite self centered.Long working hours, zero appreciation and zero appraisal.Job security is there.Learning is limited as managers not letting you get skills outside of core domain knowledge.

Pros

Job security. Multiple projects

Cons

Slow growth, worst pay, system infrastructure need serious upgrade. Few policies need updates

Fun workplace, relax with no worries

My experience was awesome. Person needs to have positive attitude towards job responsibilities. You will always be happy. Trainers are very nice, time to time meeting can make life easy

Pros

Free lunch, all facilities, good infrastructure

Labour like Work culture

At associate level they will squeeze you at every corner. There is no respect for associate or analyst. There is abundance of partiality and favouritism. Management see their lower employees as labourers.

Na

It's good company to work. Stability is awesome. Management is good. Safe place to work for women. Employee centric. Salary is not as per the current market situation.

Pros

Stability

Cons

Low salary

The Best Place to Work.

My opinion :A typical day at work: Have Fun and Work everyday. I ve learned lot many things here from Adv Excel to business Ettiquutties. Best part is management here. All are really helpful and supportive. workplace culture: Fun and Earn. Hardest part : To leave this jobMost enjoyable part of the job is friedly working environment here

Pros

Free snacs and sweets on special occasions

Good company

Good companyLess number of projectsBut risky because of less projectsNo parental insurenceLess hikeGood Growth if you are into latest technologies, analytics

Nice Good managment employee friendly

Love working woth EXL managment is good They understand the employee point of view even whenver we have urgency they have always supported us so my exerperice is good

Management is not good with employees

Management is not good with employees... I didn't get recognition when I am doing good work for my team. I am a team player but my efforts was not recognized.

MNP process in EXL is worst. Other work processes are not bad

If you got offer in EXL company for MNP process, you are finish. Any other process is fine. Team leaders are very harsh. Think before you join in MNP process .

Great place to learn new technologies

Great place to learn new technologies.God projects Good managementCompensation is ok

Stressful and false promises

Have to work extremely long hours, no work life balance, hierarchy / designation based culture - people at higher designation above you are always right mindset, leadership will say anything and everything to keep you from leaving but never fulfill their promises.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EXL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare EXL with

• EXL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?