EXL

India1,302 reviews

Found 1,302 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,772 reviews
cabbpoorganisationsalaryfreshertimingprocessculture

Fun

Good work here, nice people, fun activity, good team, work life balance, high package, nice environment, productivity is high in team here, nice manager

It's a good place to work as you will have sufficient time for yourself i.e. work life balance.Though they pay less than industrial standards in India but we have quarterly p4p policy so thats a plus.

Pros

Cab service

EXL insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

What is the best part of working at the company?friendly work environmentWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?personal growthWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?one of the best work environment worked so far

Fun at work

Good place to learn new skill, friendly environment, yearly team outing to balance work and normal life . Even the promotion cycle is really good if you perform your task well enough.

It’s okay company to work

Good technologySalary is decent for IITians But work depends on the team you get Sometimes it’s heavy while sometimes it’s goodThere is no training for freshers, also while on training they will not receive salary

Manager dependent

Client dependent work.Manager decides your work life balance.Good place to work for initial years.Pay lower compared to other companies.Lots of teams to work for.

Not at all career in this company

I have 2 yrs working experience in this company. i really don't suggest this company to anyone. Improper basic pay, no employee benefits. No proper channel of communication for your leaders. so much of trouble in getting experience letter and Full and final settlement once resigned. no proper Responces from HR team.

Pros

no salary hikes

Cons

no salary hikes

good to work in EXL

comfortable work from home. Just keep on learning here, enroll yourself in new projects and make the best out of it. Work life balance is also good. I really enjoy my stint working here.

Nothing for me this organization is not be good environment because all are thinking only for us so this is not be the good organization, so please dont take this.

Everything is so cool

Best opportunity to build career. I left the Job because of floods of 2014 . I wish I could have worked there for a longer duration. I miss the company badly.

Productive and good working climate

It is family like feeling to work in Exl .All the colleagues and management are so supportive.was able to get good working knowledge.Thanks to Exl for a wonderful experience.

Management is pathetic

There is no work life balance while working with EXL. I hardly spent 1 year. No employee benefits. You can't take leaves even if it is urgent. Daily stretch, no appreciation, no growth, nothing

Great place to work, a good platform to learn and capture things.

So happy to be a part of EXL team. The management was really great. We can develop our skills and talent out there. Feel like a second home. Only a issue was the pay benefits. But learned to provide ideas, to train people's, to do the work independently.

Average for fresher and not good for experienced

Quality of work is not good. They did not pay well to the fresher. Management does not care about their resources. Do not expect growth if you belive in hardwork and do not have buttering skill.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Growth is dead slow, Work quality is not good, Pay scale is blow par

Finance and control

We will learn plenty of knowledge. Here I don't feel stress. We can work very easily because our manager and team leader wil help us so it will become easy

Good company.

Good company with great people. Good work culture. Good work life balance. Good HR practices. Good learning opportunity. Working hours was 12pm to 10 pm (8 hrs with 2 hrs break, not a issue for me as i like to stay up late night and wake up late).

It's a great place to work

You can boom your career in EXL.. I love the management and growth opprtunity. U can grow to the next level.. I have spent more than 4 years so I can say I am blessed to work with such company.

Lala company works like a BPO

Old leadership refuses to go hence work becomes mundane. Avoid if you have better option. Get hired leave after retirement. HR is biased and promotes a yes sir culture. Too bad increment with too little benefits

I enjoyed my every moment here, nice place to work you will enjoy during work, lots of facilities for employee, like sports, gym, medical facilities and training facilities

Team based work | Good Work- life balance

Your work depends highly on your team and client. The leadership is super chill and accessible. Managers genuinely cared about work life balance. The work can become monotonous at times Good opportunities for onsite and regular promotion.Salary is the biggest disadvantage, pays very poorly atleast at entry level.

The company is good if you know which department which team you are going to join....... another important factor is your client and your manager......

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EXL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare EXL with

• EXL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?