EXL Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,593 reviews
Overall the company is good. Worklife is good. But the salary they provide is very less. Food, transport also isn't free. No night shift allowances. They need to improve with the pay scale for employees.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Great place to work i loved it best job i’ve ever had I hate they shut down... Gave extra incentives in bad weather to get employees to be at work. always tried showing employees they cared
Pros
Great bonuses
Cons
Horrible turnover rate
I started my career with great agility. I worked with some good managers. But eventually i found the true colors. The company is not bad. Its that some managers spoil the name of the company with their so called effective management skills. They hire people from most rural places of India and from regional language medium schools. And then when the same people try for promotions, they are dinged saying ur comm skills r weak. The HR/manager talking interviews themselves are not confident on their comm skils, and they are rejecting people. Amazing. On top of that some managers are religion biased. 😀
Pros
Pool table and carom board
Cons
Biased managment
When there's an error they just blame anybody to clean their hands off , when you actually had nothing to do with it ? There's some good in this company they paid holidays and they give a Christmas bonus but like I said when there's something wrong they blame anybody to clean there hands off . Sometimes they need to get their facts straight instead of blaming anybody for stuff they did not do.
Pros
Christmas bonus
Cons
No health insurance
EXL was one of the best companies I have worked for. I enjoyed my experience at this company. I would encourage anyone to consider working at this company as they have great values.
Pros
Good training
Cons
Highly unfavorable place to be at. They were unstable, micro manage, have “clicks”, no room for growth, no work life balance, too much room for errors, low offers of appreciation such as pizza, don’t value opinions or ideas, hires anybody, will tell you at the very last minute that they want you for over time.
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Poor office moral
Lots of highly talented people with good balance of work and fun activities. As long as you are completing your work you can involve other fun activities.
At EXL you can learn as much as you want. Colleagues are very cooperative and supportive and always ready to teach you and clear your confusion. Here few employee are carrying more than 15yr of experience. It's help a lot to new joinees.
Pros
Every month 2 planned leave excluding week offs, and no one will ask any questions for taking planned leave. Just plan it in month start
Cons
More work during month ends
Nice place to work. Good career opportunities are provided. Employee retention efforts are phenomenal. They also help and support employees in their bad time beyond their call of duty.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EXL?
● Work-life balancePlease avoid this place! There is no formal training and leadership is extremely lacking. I've never worked at a company where people routinely ignored questions and emails. If you value your sanity and working with professional individuals keep looking elsewhere.● Job security and advancementI don't see how its possible to last here long enough for a promotion.● ManagementI still can't believe a supervisor would blind copy a new hire on an email advising their peers to do something, that's extremely unprofessional and unethical. Definitely opened my eyes to the type of person I was dealing with!● CultureThe only consistency is that there's no consistency.● OverallI had to give 1 star to post this review. I can say hands down, this was my worst employment experience and I've worked in retail. This is the first time I had a "supervisor " try to blame me for the bad training. This woman tried different ways to call me out and I shut them all down, at the end of the day this is a complete reflection on her management skills.
Good Experience working with ExlGetting opportunity to learn new things from my managerWork place and culture is very goodMy Job is very enjoyable.Sometimes my job is simple and it is hardest as wellAt last Exl is very good
good salary and workmates is very approachable. All is good the one thing here is they cannot provide work from home due to australia do not allowed work from home.
Pros
good salary
Cons
too much security for phone
Work culture was good. My managers and team members were very helpful. I was responsible for many activities like interviewing the new candidates, Bank reconciliation and quality checks. I did a great job and management always awarded my hard work.
While working in Exl if some one can work without asking any questions about the process and can work keeping absolutely keeping their mouth shut then he would be perfect fit. The management is not an open door management at all .
Pros
nil
Cons
management is a trash
Good company to work withGood SalaryGood ManagementWood Work place cultureThe hardest part is traveling to and froThe most enjoyable pat if the job is that I love that
Earlier it was a good company...now it's very difficult to sustain. Stress, less salary.No flexible. Management does not listen. Work place not good. Unhygienic place. Canteen pathetic
Pros
People are good
Cons
Long hours, stress
The job profile as per interviews, and as per the floor test is totally different. It is call center just not an institution like anyone can learn something from here.
Pros
Bekar
Cons
Bekar
Overall EXL is good, it's depend upon the process management my management was not good they creat itself politics and my HR was not good she was always on management side but pretend to be us. So I already told in above exl is good but depends on the process
Collaborative environment, staffs are well presented, it's overall friendly,u also hv cool surrounding in magarpatta, human resources are cooperative, everything is well built
Good company to work for. Like the people I work for and with. Would recommend job as a good starting opportunity with the ability to work your way up.
My first corporate sort of job. Excellent company to work with. Very good work environment and work culture. Pay is also good for the deserving candidate.