EXL

EXL Employee Reviews

Found 1,251 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,634 reviews

Productive and fun at work

These organisations understand me how to work I am totally agree with this organisation for their managers employee satisfaction overall experience I would suggest his work here very good organisation smart salary they are giving they are providing me cabs everything total experience is very good excellent organisation employee satisfaction everything is there they are providing fun at work they are also providing stressful sessions to their employees so that the employees can achieve their goals easily.

Pros

Party in every 3rd month, free lunches

Cons

Only shift timing they're very professional

Great work-life balance and good opportunities

Its a good place to start your career. Most of the projects are client facing and hence has a good exposure as well. The work-life balance is really good! But the pay structure is a little less than the industry standard. However, they give a healthy bonus.

Fun workplace, relax with no worries

My experience was awesome. Person needs to have positive attitude towards job responsibilities. You will always be happy. Trainers are very nice, time to time meeting can make life easy

Pros

Free lunch, all facilities, good infrastructure

Labour like Work culture

At associate level they will squeeze you at every corner. There is no respect for associate or analyst. There is abundance of partiality and favouritism. Management see their lower employees as labourers.

Na

It's good company to work. Stability is awesome. Management is good. Safe place to work for women. Employee centric. Salary is not as per the current market situation.

Pros

Stability

Cons

Low salary

The Best Place to Work.

My opinion :A typical day at work: Have Fun and Work everyday. I ve learned lot many things here from Adv Excel to business Ettiquutties. Best part is management here. All are really helpful and supportive. workplace culture: Fun and Earn. Hardest part : To leave this jobMost enjoyable part of the job is friedly working environment here

Pros

Free snacs and sweets on special occasions

Good company

Good companyLess number of projectsBut risky because of less projectsNo parental insurenceLess hikeGood Growth if you are into latest technologies, analytics

Nice Good managment employee friendly

Love working woth EXL managment is good They understand the employee point of view even whenver we have urgency they have always supported us so my exerperice is good

Management is not good with employees

Management is not good with employees... I didn't get recognition when I am doing good work for my team. I am a team player but my efforts was not recognized.

MNP process in EXL is worst. Other work processes are not bad

If you got offer in EXL company for MNP process, you are finish. Any other process is fine. Team leaders are very harsh. Think before you join in MNP process .

Jobs at EXL

See more jobs

Great place to learn new technologies

Great place to learn new technologies.God projects Good managementCompensation is ok

Stressful and false promises

Have to work extremely long hours, no work life balance, hierarchy / designation based culture - people at higher designation above you are always right mindset, leadership will say anything and everything to keep you from leaving but never fulfill their promises.

Gossip and bullying

Here one can start career. They will let you learn how to be professional. However as time goes we need progress in career but no leadership team will take responsibility to show you path. Rather they will work on how can they make your life more challenging.

Pros

Good to start career

Cons

Pay structure and promotion are pathetic

It was the best experience of my life working with EXL. Lot of learning , motivation and growth.Still miss Was always motivatedPerks and benifitsGood working environment with good ambience

Pros

Learning

Cons

Overall very good company which takes care of their employees

CoolOverall very good company which takes care of their employees.. Many opportunities to learn and grow... Onsite experience is also available and awsome

Productive and fun workplace

There was a corporate work culture. Team based work. They give training to employee time to time. They provide cab facility.There is process-based work.

Pros

Cons

9 hours

Toxic leadership

This company is highly unprofessional from hiring to execution. Leadership (VP and above) is really rubbish and can take any decision just like their private business without any justification. No career growth and salary hikes are worst.

Pros

nothing

Cons

toxic leadership, low career growth, low hikes

Employee friendly atmosphere

When you love your job, there comes no hardwork. When you are in exl, you just love the job. Youngsters and friendhsip all around. No managment - operator barriers. All are working their role and salary is just that wowable!!!

Pros

Great salary package

Company is great to dtart your career with .

I loved working with EXL. It's will be my pleasure to join here once I get settled . Managers and work environment is great. Best place I would suggest to work with.

Pros

Great managers, no pressure for work

Cons

No cons at all

Nice atmosphere.good process. Team leader s and managers are very helpful to learn the process saturday and Sunday fixed off. And all the us holidays get offs.

Good Place to Work

Enjoyed a good time with EXL. Best Place to work.Along with work, you will get a recreation facility, Gym Facility, other process learning portal, skill development, also other facilities provided by the company.

Pros

Pickup-Drop

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EXL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare EXL with

• EXL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?