EXL

EXL Employee Reviews

India1,287 reviews

Found 1,287 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,726 reviews
cabbpoorganisationsalaryfreshertimingprocessculture

Lala company works like a BPO

Old leadership refuses to go hence work becomes mundane. Avoid if you have better option. Get hired leave after retirement. HR is biased and promotes a yes sir culture. Too bad increment with too little benefits

Finance and control

We will learn plenty of knowledge. Here I don't feel stress. We can work very easily because our manager and team leader wil help us so it will become easy

EXL insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Good company.

Good company with great people. Good work culture. Good work life balance. Good HR practices. Good learning opportunity. Working hours was 12pm to 10 pm (8 hrs with 2 hrs break, not a issue for me as i like to stay up late night and wake up late).

It's a great place to work

You can boom your career in EXL.. I love the management and growth opprtunity. U can grow to the next level.. I have spent more than 4 years so I can say I am blessed to work with such company.

I enjoyed my every moment here, nice place to work you will enjoy during work, lots of facilities for employee, like sports, gym, medical facilities and training facilities

Team based work | Good Work- life balance

Your work depends highly on your team and client. The leadership is super chill and accessible. Managers genuinely cared about work life balance. The work can become monotonous at times Good opportunities for onsite and regular promotion.Salary is the biggest disadvantage, pays very poorly atleast at entry level.

The company is good if you know which department which team you are going to join....... another important factor is your client and your manager......

Pathetic company

Don't feel it is a good company to work for. It is kind of a BPO KPO culture that will hamper your productivity to deliver your work. Culture is too bad too.

It was a good company

It was a good company, salary was less comparing to other companies othervise all other facilities were available and I really enjoyed my work there .

Good for freshers bad for experienced professionals

Right now i am 6 months into the company the company is just good when you are a fresher but its not good after 1 or 2 years because the projects are quite mediocre and the managment is quite average . You will not have any oppurtunities to travel abroad as often as they say !

Pros

Less Stress, Good training

Cons

No quality projects, No Growth in terms of salary

Good work environment at exl.Knowledge transfer process is excellent.Cleanliness office environmentCafeteria is spacious and good ambiance.Office location is excellent. Cafeteria food is excellent. Transport facility is excellent.Management is excellent in placing candidate.

Good place to workOpportunity to grow exists provided you have the capability and desire to pick thoseDigital transformation is the key today and exl is clearly a leader in its space.

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Nothing for me

Productivity

As a starter it is good but no salary increment or hike and no job security but management is good and work is nice no targets no stress i enjoyed there

Work at home

The work was easy . Good support system. Entry level pay . Slow salary hike. Shift timing are good . Overall a good company to start your career in .

Its a awesome place to work for sure

I have been working here at EXL since past 2.5yrs and its been a wonderful journey so far. They will let you work and won't do the micro- management at all.

Friendly n always ready to help managers

I always felt blessed to b a part of this organization. Evryday was a new challenge , friendly surroundings , vry helpful managers n colleagues . Due to personal reasons I left the job or else I wouldn’t hav left the company ever . Thank u 🙏

It was indeed a great place to work except salary of tenured employees. It is good for new joiners though.

It was a nice experience with EXL both in terms of stress and work life balance. I joined as an associate and exit as Manager . There is no gender discrimination. A systematic work culture is followed.

Cooperative managers and HR

Excellent work atmophere. Work life balance is there. Hr was really supportive during induction and exit. Operations managers are friendly and approchable. Overall an excellent place to develop skills needed to excel in financial services.

Really good palace to work

Exl is good company to start up or experienced both.Culture is also good.Only freshers salary is not good about 10 to 12k but if you are experienced so they offer good depends on your experience also it's mnc or not.Cab is free shuttle is free.Overall good experience in Exl.Exl is better than Genpact.

Not Bad

Good work culture but need to be more into corporate culture and office politics.Less learning work life balance is good. Good client support but whatever management wants that happens.

loved working with EXL friendly work culture.Good Management.

They offer many training's who ever wants to learn and grow.Good managers, Team support, manageable leaves. Good firm to get loads of experience.I recommend if someone wants to start their career its the best option.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EXL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare EXL with