EXL Employee Reviews for Senior Process Engineer

Overall the company is good. Worklife is good. But the salary they provide is very less. Food, transport also isn't free. No night shift allowances. They need to improve with the pay scale for employees.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I have great experience with EXL. I learnt team management at EXL. I got opportunity to work in support team. There IJP process was superb. EXL gives fare chance to work and grow.
EXL is best in my life like as college days. I'm very enjoyed to work with EXL. My job role is AR Caller and EXL changed this profession into my passion.
Motivated company with good fun and knowledge about the process and the all other things which is required for future success, All the managment level people are with good communication skills.
Pros
free cab facilities
I found enjoying and peaceful environment which made me to come work. Team management is supportive there. I find hardworking and good natured people over there.
Cons
Long hours 9 hours of working
Good company To start the carrer. Good work environment. Provide traininga which helps in the growth of the employees. Provide right guidance from the management.
Good company for freshers and cab facility also job culture ,Friendly managers ,good work place respect full life in company full fun under work place
OPI was a wonderful workplace gave a good BPO foundation when i was totally new to to the BPO environment. Gave scope to learn many new things relating to professional life.
Its give the lot of opportunity to full fill my skills with advance training and core training on finance module environment with softhearted people management
Pros
Yes free lunh
Cons
9 hour login
One of the good company for freshers. management is supportive and worst part is salary. Culture and other activities are very good. Should be recruit qualified employees.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours, salary
EXL, the best workplace I have ever worked. I learnt a lot with no work pressure. Healthy work environment. Fun to work. Great people out there. Love to work again.
Cons
Lesser increment
when i came to know that my process is going back. people management.they are good with me.Escalation-some one did mistake i should be the answerable.my work
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short period
I worked In morning shift(7-4). I learned to be professionalist and accurate.
Pros
Free lunches
  1. Senior Process Engineer