Extramarks

Extramarks Employee Reviews

India265 reviews

Great work environment

The people recruited here to be a part of this company have a strong base and a passion for the job. People are active which gives you motivation to give your best too. You get to learn a lot and also if you do any mistakes/or are in trouble they all shall assist you. They make you feel comfortable and never alone.

Pros

No bossiness

Cons

Space for improvement.

Very productive

Pros

No bossiness

Cons

Space for improvement

Extramarks insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Best place to work

Best organization I have worked till now. They have made me realize my worth and I could explore a lot for this company. I acquired new skills and actually had the best job ever. Thanks to God to make me a part of this company.

Pros

No discrimination

Cons

Extra work is required sometimes, but extra pay is given for that.

Very Productive

Great people all over this organization. Everyone is focused and committed to their work. The management team is great and they won't make you stressed. Monthly evaluations are done to check the systems and the work.

Pros- positive people with a positive mindset.Cons- just joined few months back,so nothing as such

They maintain a good reputation in their field and also with many other companies. They are soon turning to a large company which is greatly beneficial for the employees here. The salary payment is on time and they provide proper leaves too.

Pros- lovely people cons -only English conversation happens here so it's better to be fluent at it.

A great workplace for both experienced and freshers. The people are humble and also very efficient in the workplace. They will provide you with all the training you need to be perfect for the job role and they will reward you for the same.

Pros- Great skilled helpful peopleCons-Team work is great as it completes the work faster and systematically.

Sophisticated work environment. Hassle-free work. My additional benefit is that I have to travel less as it's some distance away from my place. The office is very clean as well.

Enjoyable environment

Here, people genuinely care about the work and how to bring the best out of their skills. The company is very work-focused. They reward you and appreciate you for whatever good work you do.

Pros

Nice Ambience

Cons

No Cons!! All good!

Amazing management

Great experience throughout my work tenure. Got to learn many things and got to explore many job roles. all my collegues are amazing and collaborative and the management is amazing

Pros

Productive Workplace

Cons

No Cons at all!

Amazing team and management

My experience is great. I joined this company as a fresher and they groomed me so well and provided me with the knowledge that I needed and wanted to know. Never did anyone make me feel like a beginner. Now, I am going better and yet to learn a lot. Thanks, team!

Pros

Freshers are given proper trainings too.

Cons

You have to work on some weekends only when target is not achieved, but even that is super fun and enjoyable.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Extramarks?

Great Opportunities

This company makes you feel at home. The work pressure is moderate and has a wide variety of tasks to be handled. They let you go with ease and give you great opportunities for your betterment.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

A very friendly staff which won't make you feel like a workspace.

Productive and fun

Got the opportunity to be a part of this amazing renowned company. One of my friends recommended me to apply for this company and it has been a boon ever since. Happy experience!

Pros

Great ambience

Cons

Strength is a bit more but it's good as I made a lot of friends

Understanding and collaborative environment

A proper renowned company to work with. Offers a great package with incentives as per your work agenda. Good work pay to consider. Amazing and really collaborative work environment

Pros

Educated and learned people in work to learn a lot from them.

Cons

Work is a bit more but all is a part of the job.

Amazing Work Environment

Very posh environment. Everything here maintained is top-notch. Flexible working hours. Good package with some added benefits. It is an amazing work place with very collaborative colleagues

Pros

Lovely People

Nice place to work

Gives you a great experience when you are working for this company. I came across this company while looking for a job and once I was selected, there was no looking back. Was greatly benefitted and got to know a lot of new things.

Pros

Very suitable work timings

Cons

You can do the work in your format, which helps u to be creative, but at the same time leads to some problems in management which needs some

Productive and fun place to work

Nice Place to work. Gives a positive turn in your career and a lot of experiences for the future. Completely recommended from my end. Prior knowledge would be a plus point.

Pros

The pay package is excellent.

Cons

Nothing as such

Respectful environment

The team is highly cooperative and provides the best assistance. A lot of efficient members in the team which gives a lot of room to develop your self skills by mixing with them. Learned a lot.

Pros

Great learning experience

Cons

None that I have faced as of now

Respectful environment

There is no bias based on any criteria in this company. No matter what is your position in this company, everyone is treated with the same respect. Certified training is provided.

Pros

Great opportunity to meet a lot of people

Cons

Travel is more from my place but worth the place

Supportive and understanding team

Very supportive and an understanding team which makes the work easier. Never faced any problem working under it, my experience is quite awesome. Working with an amazing team

Pros

Positive people around with a positive mindset.

Cons

I didn't face any cons while working here.

Productive Environment

The infrastructure of the company is great with a lot of people getting recruited regularly and with a decent pay scale. Great managers and super respondents. Working times are flexible which makes the work flexible and more interesting.

Pros

Working with a team of Good people

Cons

Lots of client visits in different cities which is tiring but gives you opportunities.

Tech resolutions/ lead

Been working here for a year and this company has made me nurture my skills in the best way possible. I have learned many things and I am still learning and every minute here is absolutely worth it.

Pros

Respectful environment. A space for fun interesting projects to work on.

Cons

Here we get exposure of the best work environment possible, so no cons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extramarks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Extramarks with