Extramarks

Extramarks

Extramarks Employee Review

Great work environment

The people recruited here to be a part of this company have a strong base and a passion for the job. People are active which gives you motivation to give your best too. You get to learn a lot and also if you do any mistakes/or are in trouble they all shall assist you. They make you feel comfortable and never alone.

Pros

No bossiness

Cons

Space for improvement.

Same role

Pros- positive people with a positive mindset. Cons- just joined few months back,so nothing as such

They maintain a good reputation in their field and also with many other companies. They are soon turning to a large company which is greatly beneficial for the employees here. The salary payment is on time and they provide proper leaves too.
Same role

Productive and fun

Got the opportunity to be a part of this amazing renowned company. One of my friends recommended me to apply for this company and it has been a boon ever since. Happy experience!

Pros

Great ambience

Cons

Strength is a bit more but it's good as I made a lot of friends
Same location

Supportive environment

My brother guided me to work for this company as he already knew how good it is. I have been employed with them for more than a year now and it has been an amazing journey.

Pros

Awesome rewarding policies

Cons

Nothing that I have experienced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extramarks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Extramarks with