Extramarks

Extramarks

Extramarks Employee Review

Best place to work

Best organization I have worked till now. They have made me realize my worth and I could explore a lot for this company. I acquired new skills and actually had the best job ever. Thanks to God to make me a part of this company.

Pros

No discrimination

Cons

Extra work is required sometimes, but extra pay is given for that.

Same role

Productive workplace

The office is well built and is very clean as well. There are a lot of policies made in the workplace for the safety and well-being of the employees and that is the best part about the company

Pros

Trust in peers

Cons

Gets hectic sometimes
Same role

Pros- Great skilled helpful people Cons-Team work is great as it completes the work faster and systematically.

Sophisticated work environment. Hassle-free work. My additional benefit is that I have to travel less as it's some distance away from my place. The office is very clean as well.
Same location

Very Productive

Great people all over this organization. Everyone is focused and committed to their work. The management team is great and they won't make you stressed. Monthly evaluations are done to check the systems and the work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extramarks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Extramarks with