F1 Info Solutions & Services Private Limited

F1 Info Solutions & Services Private Limited Employee Reviews

Good thing all departments working together. And they supported to new employees. Bad thing Procurement team need to improve

Over all as per my knowledge the best working environment. And any one need more support you can approach department higher level . They will definitely help you.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Competitive & productive place to work

good place to work. non stressful and helpful collegues. all india travel was made easy by the admin team. well taken care of. internal team was supportive and dedicated .

Learning area for me

I have learn that means of service operation, culture of service, value of you words & customer commitment need to be a very professional about your work

Logistics activity

My job is my specialty.I enjoy logistics activity.F1 Info Solutions & Services Private Limited.Best Company.i like hard work . workplace good condition

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Good

Worked for 8 months It was good job but canteen food is not good and no proper out timings 6pm is out time but it takes nearly 7pm to security check and come out

It's Productive & I enjoy my work.

Management and atmosphere is not so good as I rated above. But I enjoy working here because I enjoy my work profile & work & my colleagues are also very supportive.

growth able and maximum job security

I have capable for any types of job aasignment. I am always ready to take challenges of organizational goal at any cost and ready to give my best effort toward company growth as well as mine

Customer care with IT

Good IT company with good skill set good customer care with warranty and out warranty services to customer. Same service to walked in customer or onsite customers.

benefecial & good experience achieving KPI and Targets Work effectively with people in Programme work streams Understand stakeholders (i.e. Regulatory Reporting Team) needs and address the requests swiftly Teamwork.

productive and fun work place.

This is very good organization all team members are very supportive that's why i have leaned team work the when i cleared the employee problem when i very happy because i have observed he/she happy.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long houra

Jobs at F1 Info Solutions & Services Private Limited