FactSet Employee Reviews

India308 reviews

freshercabtransportsubsidisedsnackoutinghikeanalyst

Na

Okay working in factset.working in factset for long time is not that much good because .if you settled in factset.it is very hadd to go out in future.

Good

Bad

If have any other options go for it.

What is the best part of working at the company?You become stale. Monotonus jobs .Sleeping leadership teamWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Work life balance I poor.Poor appraisal system.Copy, paste jobs. Worst roles definition.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Worst. You loose tour skill if you spend an year and then you dont get jobs elsewhere.

Ok

LikesCompany giving work life balance, Providing project knowledge, providing quality Food ( Morning, Afternoon, evening snacks and night dinner ) and proving Transportation to employees, Team outing twice or once an year.DislikesHike on an Average they are providing 10 or 11 or 12 or 13 or 14 % of Hikes for every year and rest everything is fine, so based on this hike percentage they will be decided variable pay at the end of Factset year or Hike time.

Good company to work,Worl life balance,Good policies and management. good support from managers,Employee friendlyt company.learningslots of opportunity

A good place to work

Best place to work for freshers who are starting their career and good chance to learn something and an opportunity show case your skills for the growth of company

Pros

Free lunch and transport facilities

Cons

Breaks

Insights into FactSet

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Fun workplace, abundance to learning opportunities

I worked as a QA Associate for a few months, we have the freedom to voice out ideas or improvements, management is quite open to suggestions. My manager and cross functional teams have been very cooperative.

Pros

Quarterly outings, team lunches, work-life balance, book loans

Pressure

Pros : leave policy, subsidy lunch, transport facilityCons: less pay, rotational shifts, work pressure , ot pay out is very less , work pressure high

Good pay, work life balance

Good pay, work life balance, benefits, free food and no micro managementFree food, free transportGood appraisal and training for new technologiesSupportive ceo

Factset is a great place to enhance our communication and research skills. We can just work on our shift timings and no extra hours of working

It is good working with factset. The opportunities are not much wider, it would enhance skills for a fresher. We have more knowledgeable clients at FactSet where to increases employee knowledge as well to show enthusiasm for learning.

To me it's a wonderful opportunity to work in Factset

I always greatful to my trainer and team leader and colleagues and seniors and mentors whoever supported me in my journey.thank you all, i recommend to freshers who wants to work in wonderful place with wonderful people.

Good to start a career in Financial industry, lots of avenues to learn

Very good company to start a career and learn a lot in less try and get promoted easily in organisation, process knowledge can also be useful in further interviews.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to this role

I urge everyone to choose wisely whenever they are being offered to work on this role.This role is complete waste of time. Please choose to rather working on a in demand technology. Slow growth, less hikes don't even think of promotion for year if you are working with team in Manila(biased - RMS team in particular). No proper trainingEvaluation is purely biased and depends on manager.

Pros

Company policies are good, Work culture

Cons

management is worst

A good place to work

Good work life balanceGood teamGood workFlexible on timingWork environment is very goodGood knowledge sharing happens in the groupWork pressure is moderate

Good

It is good for a fresher to start career at factset. Management is good and work environment is also good. A fresher can apt to work and learn new experiences.

Quality of work is not that interesting

If you want a routine job and normal work-life than it can be considered, but the quality of of work is sub par, not enough growth opportunities, thinks a lot on cost cutting, good leaves policy

Decent company

Pros:No micromanagementUnofficial flexible timingsLatest technologies used in front-endCollaborative EnvironmentCons:Compensation is lower than marketSome outdated technologies used

Good for working for conducive growth

I joined to get a good exposure to various technologies and fast paced technology and my point was proved correct. I got a very opportunity to interact with leaders.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Relaxed work but no growth

Low growth and low income. secured job with relaxed work. Good working environment and culture.Support from superiors goodCompetiton between employees is very high through rankings.

Employee treatment is good

Colleagues are good in terms of helping with doubts. The work environment is good. New employee training is given preference and the mentors made sure we get the concepts.

The place is good to work!!!Team leads help us settle in. Good trainings are providedAt times mundane tasks. But people are helpful.I enjoyed working for Factset.

Over all good place to work.

Pros : Great Place to work(Atleast I can say about my team).People are friendly.Niece Technology to work on.Cons:Poor compensation as compared to organization having same nature of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FactSet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement