FAMILY HEALTH PLAN INSURANCE TPA LTD

FAMILY HEALTH PLAN INSURANCE TPA LTD Employee Reviews

India12 reviews

Great place to work to learn new things

It was a good place to learn things, you can manage work life balance (depends upon the role you plays), as long as you do your work everything will be fine, egoistic management. Decent salary hikes when compared with other similar companies.

Pros

Great place to enjoy work

Cons

Shift extension

Average work place.

Overall i'm OK with resources provided. I was not happy compensation provided by organisation. Not much appreciable support for this organisation. .

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

FAMILY HEALTH PLAN INSURANCE TPA LTD insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

productive and learn many things

i felt very comfortable while working in fhpl,all staff members are very cooperative and environment is good,they support to employees at every problem occurred while working

Nice xompany

Working at fhpl was a nice experience learned many things good company to work. Colleagues managers are very helpful. I was in to call center department environment over there was very fantastic. Overall had a good experience working in that company.

Good company

Very good organization for work place, Management is nice, friendly staff, processing the claims very quickly and fast, and very good TPA for health insurance.

Fhpl tpa company

Work experience in fhpl is very valuable to me and it help in my career growth ,friendly nature, it tpa company were we received policy from corporate company

Fun at Work

At FHPL the best part is management gives free hand in taking decisions, driving new changes & are open for new ideas. The work culture is very apt to the company name Family. Most of the heads have been with the firm since inception & are well versed handling old timers & new comers creating that bridge & synergy leading to positive work culture. My learning is " If there are any new ideas , FHPL is very receptive to ideas & give lot of weightage for change management for having an edge in all areas". Since FHPL has offices Pan India & head office is at Hyderabad , looping / connecting all offices at one go has been challenging. We have made efforts with help of IT to have VC as & when possible for all of us to be on same page. Fair progress has been made. Most enjoyable part is FHPL focuses on employee benefits ranging from annual employee events, recognition, rewards etc religiously.

Pros

excellent work culture, employee friendly, Good employee benefits

Cons

In certain areas IT - automation to be implemented

Very friendly environment

I learned a lot from FHPL not only related to job but also how to grow my skills and also in a corporate level how i should manage myself. All credits goes to my HOD he had put lot of faith in me and i never let him down. He improved my skills by giving me multiple tasks not only in one department. I am looking forward to a company where i can show my skills and improve myself in a good leadership.

Pros

Night Shift allowances, lunch coupons, Incentives

Analytics

I got expertised in Data Analytics and professional approach. Good place to learn the end to end operations of Health insurance domain. We can explore ourselves and always we get chance to prove ourselves.

Good culture

Family health plan insurance company fhpl is a good company and the work environment is extraordinary and pleasent. I am highly motivated and dedicated at my work and always was positively motilvated Management is very good and friendly Lot of fun and knowledge you can get

100% Customer satisfaction, Quality, 100% productivity

Sad to leave my company. But I had to leave the country because of my marriage. I would like to work in the same company when I go back to India anytime.

Pros

Very Cool Job

Cons

Less salary

Working with people and help to the poor people and provide the free health treatment , coordinate with my colluges .Chances of Growth for performers.very good managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FAMILY HEALTH PLAN INSURANCE TPA LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare FAMILY HEALTH PLAN INSURANCE TPA LTD with