FAMILY HEALTH PLAN INSURANCE TPA LTD

FAMILY HEALTH PLAN INSURANCE TPA LTD Pay & Benefits reviews

India12 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Great place to work to learn new things

It was a good place to learn things, you can manage work life balance (depends upon the role you plays), as long as you do your work everything will be fine, egoistic management. Decent salary hikes when compared with other similar companies.

Pros

Great place to enjoy work

Cons

Shift extension

Average work place.

Overall i'm OK with resources provided. I was not happy compensation provided by organisation. Not much appreciable support for this organisation. .

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

FAMILY HEALTH PLAN INSURANCE TPA LTD insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Fun at Work

At FHPL the best part is management gives free hand in taking decisions, driving new changes & are open for new ideas. The work culture is very apt to the company name Family. Most of the heads have been with the firm since inception & are well versed handling old timers & new comers creating that bridge & synergy leading to positive work culture. My learning is " If there are any new ideas , FHPL is very receptive to ideas & give lot of weightage for change management for having an edge in all areas". Since FHPL has offices Pan India & head office is at Hyderabad , looping / connecting all offices at one go has been challenging. We have made efforts with help of IT to have VC as & when possible for all of us to be on same page. Fair progress has been made. Most enjoyable part is FHPL focuses on employee benefits ranging from annual employee events, recognition, rewards etc religiously.

Pros

excellent work culture, employee friendly, Good employee benefits

Cons

In certain areas IT - automation to be implemented

100% Customer satisfaction, Quality, 100% productivity

Sad to leave my company. But I had to leave the country because of my marriage. I would like to work in the same company when I go back to India anytime.

Pros

Very Cool Job

Cons

Less salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FAMILY HEALTH PLAN INSURANCE TPA LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare FAMILY HEALTH PLAN INSURANCE TPA LTD with

FAMILY HEALTH PLAN INSURANCE TPA LTD Reviews by Location

Learn about FAMILY HEALTH PLAN INSURANCE TPA LTD in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?