Fareportal Inc.

Fareportal Inc. Employee Reviews

Airline ticketing , You need to remember codes and abbreviations to perform tasks on Amadeus and Saber applications and work in US shifts. You get paid a lot more if you work with any other company.
Pros
Centrally Located
Cons
US shifts mostly nights.
You can say overall it was not a good experience. High attrition. Management was very poor. Uneducated staff. No freedom everyone is showing attitude transportation was bad shift timings is good and no work pressure but location is also very bad.
Pros
Work life is good
Cons
Continue terminations, poor management.
worst company ever ,I worked thereat but never got the appreciation and at the end they terminated all there employees without any discussion and I have to sent them a legal notice so that they give me my salary in the period of lockdown
I got to know about the company through online job portal for a Quality Analyst role, at the time of interview I was told that QA position as been filled and they asked me to work in a fraud analyst profile. I cleared the interview and I was told that its gonna be an analyst for fraud detection, for which I resigned from my last one and joined, then I got to know its a credit card verification process and nothing else. Due to circumstances I had to continue with the organization for work for a living. Working there had killed my talent. If you want to work there and enjoy free food and free transportation at the risk for no career growth. Then go ahead. They will promote people who are gonna work under the shadow and ask no questions (mostly mid aged employees with no hope career outside this company) . Not the company for ambitious people.
Pros
Free Food, Free Transportation
Cons
No work cultures, no code of ethics, Policies are joke, they will blame you for everything
Great work experience, but the management is not great. But I had a great learning experience, my trainer was great then was lucky enough to have great colleagues do I had a fair time working whilst enjoying.
Place to work . Here work is the first preference/ They do not emphasize more on the additional activities which are also required for the growth of the employees.
Good Salary, great work life balance, employee engagement, celebrates the winning as team. The right place to work, great team of enthusiastic and fully professional management, great work life balance, uou never have to be worried about your job here, if you are on the right track thee is no looking back
No career growth. Hire & Fire policy without any reason. They do not have mercy even during this COVID Lockdown. They have fired a lot of people during this period. Torchering team leaders, Only one thing salary on time.
Pros
Only Quarterly Team Parties.
Cons
The Bosses are always on the top of your head!, Even the amount of time taken for earned breaks is calculated - Disgusting!, Seniors play blame games, There is no learning or growth opportunities here.
NEVER JOIN THIS COMPANY. They r culprits not give incentives on time. You will not get any support only idiotic stupid replies by idiots of management.
I have joined this company as freshers during this period I feel very motivated. Working culture is very smooth and stessfree. I learnt lots of new skills here.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fareportal Inc.?
Not recommended the people who are hard working. Dead zone for creative people. Good place for lazy people, if you wanted to growth then you don't need word hard here, just learn good politics.
If someone is looking for money definitely one place to work with and very good for freshers with lot of learning with different GDS and Airline knowledge
I have spending around 5 years in fareportal, Overall as per work environment is good. That is agent driven compnee, So no need much worry about agent.
Pay for performance is the successful mantra. A good balance of work life. Supporting managers and definitely collaborative working across the board.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Na
Management is pathetic ,a lot of politics and stressful environment.Target based Incentive, however company earns from one agent around 35 lacs per month and pay incentive around 10-15 k.They are doing scam and fraud with employee and the government.
Good organisation who wants to kickstart their career in Travel domain. Its a huge corporate firm with lucrative incentive structure for the employees working at an agent level .
Pros
Free meals & both side cab facility for employess
Cons
Good pay master. You are hardworking right place to be, open communication, supportive management. Amazing incentive. You have an expensive dream this will be the right place for you. They will make learning fun for you.
In 5yr duration learned a lot , got 2 promotions . Great organisation to learn about travel industry . However as per my perspective need a lot of work in management part .
All of the people I worked with were great. The job was not stressful, all the work was self paced. My supervisor treated everyone fairly. The office environment was very comfortable and conveniently located near my home. Pros Great Employees Cons The job didn't last long enough
Great work environment. Proper senior manager could be of great help. Generation of revenue for the company is of prime importance, should one live to the expectation of the company, remuneration is industry best.
The company has very relaxed atmosphere and the job security quotient is high. The only issue is that people get stuck in comfort zone here and loose the objectivity that market requires.
  1. Employee Reviews