Fashion TV India

Fashion TV India Employee Reviews

India43 reviews

Amazing experience

As an intern my colleagues had helped me a lot while learning the work. Everyone was very helpful during my internship period. Though we had work pressure during season period, but as a team we used to handle it with patience .

Pros

Good work culture, great work life balance

Cons

Nothing, based on experience in 2019

Not a Career based company

Not a good place to work nor a place where you can make career. Management is moody, they want employees to work as a puppet. Unnecessary tortures no respect for employee. For a particular task there is a time constraint but for them it should be done within a day or less which is impossible. They do inhouse Recruitment and people they want is highly experienced but salary offered equivalent to junior level.

Pros

Cons

Bad place to start career or work or money earning

Fashion TV India insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Good management overall, and not too physically taxing

The management is good. The people I work with generally have a good disposition, and they are easy to get along with. There is also opportunity for advancement in the workplace.

Pros

Sweet people to work with, no office politics

Cons

Should organise team-building activities on Saturday’s

Creative environment

It was fun. I was working with a team of 5 people who were responsible for shooting videos and making posters and the rest of graphic designing work. overall experience was good.

Good

Cons

Alternate Saturdays

Good company for freshers

Worked at Fashiontv India since 2019 as Accountant Manager. Nice place to work with good pay and benefits. Team leaders and managers appreciates employees and takes a stand for the staff members

Pros

Good brand value

Cons

Long working hours since only one long break is available

Healthy culture

Company cares for employees and other staff members. Good senior staff managers. Nice secure job for fresherss to start their career after college directly.

Pros

Pay is good

Cons

Hardly any cons to share

FTV India has been an amazing journey in my life.

Great team leader who is leading Franchise team- Dushyant Sir and good colleagues who are like a small family. Although, HR policies can be improved

Pros

Good incentives for your work

Cons

No evening breaks are allowed

Overall great place to work

Ever since I have started working at FashionTV India, I have learned to work well under pressure and multi-task efficiently. the seniors are supportive and the work culture is professional.

Pros

Best place to get a hands-on experience

Cons

One washroom for both genders

Beautiful three months spent with the best people

this was my dream internship n it was an amazing experience working at such a big brand.will deffo recommend interning here as a student in the marketing team

Pros

Fun work environment with amazing set of people

Cons

Small break time, they should increase the time

The work culture is good

Growing business ventures under FTV which offers plenty of opportunities to learn and great problems to solve at a customer-facing level. Supportive team members and management staff.

Pros

The company policies are employee-centric

Cons

No smoke breaks during work hours.

Team management is very good

Good place. FTV provides you with good learning curve specially if you are a fresher or a new entrant. Supportive and encouraging team leaders and management staff.

Pros

Opportunity to do well & succeed

Cons

nothing as of now, management is very cooperative & is employee friendly..

So many opportunities

Opportunities are in abundance for growth, appraisals and learning here. The last two years have been the best years of learning in my career so far.

Pros

Flexibility and good work-life balance

Cons

No scope for travel outside office.

Rewarding work environment

Incredible team that supports the leader and the employees. During COVID times when the market was down and sales were almost nil, the management supported the team and made sure it bounced back once everything started re-opening.

Pros

A family-like work culture with a strong sense of belongingness

Cons

Sometimes the deadlines set can be stressful

I really enjoyed my time working here

Trustworthy employees with a healthy team spirit amongst each other. The management staff are very supportive and are more like family than colleagues.

Pros

Good work ethics and environment

Cons

No scope for travel

Work culture is good and collaborative

People who work here are supportive. The HR team handles everything smoothly right from interview to recruitment and for employee satisfaction as well.

Pros

Approachable and friendly senior staff

Cons

No smoking breaks are allowed during work hours

Good office location. Helpful team leaders and colleagues

Healthy work pressure and commitment to work is always acknowledged here. Also has good opportunities of career advancement and fair appraisals are given.

Pros

Straightforward onboarding process and healthy team spirit

Cons

No work from home flexibility is given

Incredible networking opportunity and best place to make connections in the industry

Working at FTV opened the door of opportunities for me. Networked and made new contacts in the fashion and business development industry here which helped me grow professionally.

Pros

Diverse and inclusive work culture

Cons

Working Saturdays might be a problem for some

Open-minded work environment and transparent work culture

A very liberal work place, your opinions and advices are respected and considered while taking a decision. A place where you can express your ideas and you’ll be acknowledged for the same

Pros

Constant flow of new and challenging projects which make work interesting

Cons

Promotions may take some time, however, it also depends on your performance and results

Straightforward work culture where employee growth is promoted

Very energetic workplace with reasonably fair appraisal if your work speaks for itself. FTV provides many opportunities for personal growth along side professional growth

Pros

Helpful and supportive team leaders who will push and challenge you for your growth

Cons

Approval for creatives take a lot of time because of hierarchical structure

A creative work place with great minds

It has been a nice time working at FTV. It gives you the freedom to experiment with your creative abilities and encourages you to think outside the box constantly.

Pros

A good place to work for a stable work-life balance.

Cons

Very rarely approvals take time and that can be considered a con

Good company, good people, good work environment

Awesome work culture and well-organised management structure. I joined as an intern here and after 3 months was made permanent. The interns are treated equally and given equal opportunities to learn and grow.

Pros

Great place for professional development in your career

Cons

No smoke breaks allowed during work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fashion TV India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fashion TV India with