Faspin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Faspin Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Employee Reviews

I have been working with this company for about two years now. The work environment is positive and gives good salaries to people who are working well. Ongoing training and sessions help employees to prosper with continuous training.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, Employee appreciation, Best place to learn.

Cons

Personally for me, i have not experienced any cons here.

Very less salary

I enjoyed doing the work provides by them but the salary offered by them was very less. Moreover their agreement is the next worse thing. No one wants to enter into any sort of agreement. Their agreement seems to be a binding.

Pros

Flexible work timings

Cons

Very less salary

Best SEO training

I like the way of training concepts here. Management are very cooperative and supportive. And i fell so different and unique environment. Also i got to know about my interest in digital marketing with the help of my TL.

They all are fake people, running by the people to make fools of innocent students.

they are very rude to everyone . completely useless . they do not have proper management. horrible place. . people are not good at all . they give more preference to old people .

Nice office

*Employee friendly *Fun workplace without pressure *They celebrate occasions so nicely *Amazing seniors *Supporting staff as well asboss *Good place for learning

Good

The company focus on their employees capabiltiy and their interest in the different area of work. If you are average or bad at your job, they will help you to improve. They will always encourage you to do your work more effectively. One can never feel alone in this company as they work as a team and celebrate every festival like a family. Working here will really help you have a good career. Rest its a great workplace and gain knowledge.

Good place to learn

Good company to start your career. Great opportunities to learn so many things, great start for freshers. Trained professionals to provide you training. They not only give you work knowledge but also they teach you work culture, professionalism, work ethics, deal with work pressure, simpler way to achieve targets on time.

Best team work

Everyone there is called as team member. Everyone is treated equally in terms of benefits and work load. Managers are very supportive, transparent management.Work life balance are good. No overtime. friendly environment. fun activities every week. I earned incentives for my hard work. One can have a little chit chat over tea break that is so relaxing sometimes.

Better workplace

This is the platform where you can learn and explore and enhance your skills. They provide chance to grow to not only freshers but to experienced people too. Every team member is given the chance to speak their opinions and they take suggestions in very healthy way.

Work without any pressure

Having fun while working, learnt how to behave infornt of people, good management, good processes and all colleagues went to party after duty that was very enjoyable.

Good for fresher

Company is good. Culture is so good here. For fresher this is good to start a career with this organisation. Tram is so good here and supporting. They play fun games on every Wednesday, we have fun. Company celebrate every occasion with great excitement.

Cooperative colleagues

I am learning new thing daily from my company and it is very good and comfort place to work. I am getting better support from my team leaders. They very comfortable to clear the doubts.

Good office with team leaders

Nice atmosphere with great team members and helpful team leaders. Fun activity every week. Tea break for fun. Good opportunities to grow. Scope to learn new SEO tools.

Postive and corporate working place

I feel very proud to work this company with positive attitude. I learn how to handle work in pressure and how create balance in team work. All working structure is good and friendly.

Productive and fun place.

I have learned alot here, like communication skills, office culture, team work. When i joined i struggle due to lot of work coz this was my first job but later my senior tell me how to manage and now i am very good at completing my tasks on time.

Wonderful people to work with

Good confidence in support teams & management keep tracking the teams, advises are given by managers on time to time. One can find good growth and career.

Unity is the biggest strength

What makes a company be a great company, it's all about teamwork and unity that stands behind a successful company or business. It feels so good to work at such a place where cooperation, as well as, coordination runs the company. The honesty and character of the co-workers are outstanding, and that's all a company needs to defeat the competitors and be on the top. This platform tells us that no matter what the position, we as a company are not just fellow-workers but are a family. Today, the company's unity is all that credited for assisting its services at great

Pros

Best trainers / TLs

Cons

Less Leaves

Sense of Integrity

The best thing about his company is that it treats every employee fairly. The one who works or will work here will never feel the odd one out. All rules and regulations are enforced in the same manner for all workers, including manager and head of the company.

Pros

Professionalism, Job security

Cons

No office trips

Best place to work

This is one of the best places to start your career and a great place to be. You learn a lot as a fresher and the seniors are very helpful. Overall a great learning experience and definitely great to have on your Resume. The hiring process is great and the people they hire are also mostly very talented and down to earth.

Pros

Very good work culture, Festive celebrations, Performance appraisal

Cons

no flexible work hours, no coffee

Work culture is good

Faspin technology culture is what it's making it an amazing company where people connect with each other. One of the fastest growing organisations. Perks are unbeatable. Work life balance is great.

Pros

Performance Bonus

Cons

Frequent Project Development Meetings

with 1000 strings attached

Man, they got some security issues, it's a small company with no pf and they want security money too. They will cut and deduct ur salary in name of security money,,, and also pay u on 10th of month. salary comes at 10th and if saturday and sunday happens to be on 10th then salary will be delayed too,, saturday r said to be off but only on papers, they like to squeeze u like lemon untill they get a last drop out of u,,, uffff

Pros

nice ac and internet connection

Cons

crazy security guards which won't let u enter if u forgot ur i card huh

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Faspin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7

Compare Faspin Technologies Pvt. Ltd. with

Faspin Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Reviews by Location

• Faspin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.