Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Chennai, Tamil Nadu24 reviews

Found 24 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,777 reviews
cultureknowledgelearninggoodteamfreelearnlearned

HIghly recommended

A good place where there are intellectual challenges not psychological ones. An open door policy. People are friendly and helpful in nature. Management has good policy to help grow individuals.

productive and innovating ideas

Really its too good place to work and explore our creativity talents, and on time , good culture, amazing team and collaborative team works, fun and so on

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Overall good experience

For beginners it's a great place to work. Special in mechanical engineering, technical field, who want to explore his technical skills as well as mathematical knowledge, and who ever wants to have passionately wors in mechanical R&D field, for them it's perfect place to work.

Good inclusive and open work culture

Good work culture with responsive management. Good opportunity for advancement and career growth. Good work/life balance with fairly good pay. Opportunities for working with FCA partner teams and travel a plus

good place to work and grow

great place to work. good management. i got to add python, data analytics and ansa automation to my belt. the management backs you up if you can back yourself up to put your hand up for a challenge.

Good Company

Working with fiat Chrysler in CAE crash field was amazing experience. I was part of the vehicle development team for NAFTA region which gave me a immense opportunity and knowledge to develop my skills and leadership also my personality within the company.

Good learning experience with friendly management

Had a wonderful journey of 2+ years. It was an extremely good learning experience overall. Friendly and approachable management. Regular training and performance evaluations held.

Pros

Good Learning Experience

Cons

good

every day is a challenge day cross functional parts like in Fuel system, Air Induction, maintaining good team work place culture, so friendly and sharing their ideas,

Pros

goog

Cons

12 hours per day

Best of this company is you can manage Job and Personal life very well. Flexi hrs are preferable. This company is like govt organization. The bad part is the non-structured salary and yearly increment not regular.

good workplace

management had to improve.............. working place is okay............. the management has to improvelot through whilethe other competitors had to

overallgood with company culture and environment

overall this is well established one.FCA is committed to achieving profitable growth while always remaining mindful of how our actions affect the world in which we operate. Our approach to business is guided by the values of commitment, respect, integrity, and responsibility. We recognize that our activities affect not only our endeavor to grow the business but also our aspiration to positively affect our world. The entire organization is committed to this ambitious challenge. The FCA sustainability model is based on shared responsibility that begins with the top level of management and involves every area, function and employee within the organization.

Pros

there is no issue

Cons

there is no issue

Good

I was not a employee of Chrysler. So, I can't much about this company. But the people whom I worked were very good and they are adorable. Learned many stuffs in Mainframe technology.

highly career advancement organization for Self disciplined, motivated resources

This is probably the 2nd best company that I've experienced with real touch situation between rocks & sea, where I've grown more matured with wonderful leadership coaching & mentoring

Pros

Independency, Decision making

Good working environment

Deputed by Klaus IT solutions Pvt Ltd Stress free work A good Management Flexible timing Getting projects is the hardest part of the job

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

job security

Its a good OEM to learn latest Automotive technology. Good culture and fun working with FCA. I belong to EE Modeling where we develop and validate FCA ECU Application layer software.

Nice place to work

who want to settled in Chennai its good company.good facility ,good infrastructure , wide onsite opportunity , no work pressure, totally genuine place to work.

Siebel Configurator with 4 + Years of Experience in SIEBEL CRM

• Involved in Customizing the Siebel Automotive Application using Siebel Tools. • Coordinated among team members to effectively develop the application. • Configured Join, Static, Dynamic Pick Lists & static drilldown, Dynamic Drilldowns. • Effectively used Applet and BC User properties to achieve the desired functionality. • Configured Screens, Views as per requirement. • Configured object definitions like Multi-Value Groups, Joins and Links. • Configured Symbolic Strings for Korean translations. • Configured object definitions like List, Form Applet as per client business requirement. • Involved in eScript to handle validations at the applet and BC level. • I involved in Regression testing.

Good Work Place and more fun in work culture and monthly activites and fun games conducted by management

My company is US based company where we follow the same culture here.Good work place and collegues.Good management and I learned to work in team. Hardest part of job is to meet target.

Learned New Software

Attended Seminars and participated in various testing activities. Involved in various product design and vehicle development. Skilled in preparing presentation and delivering to customer.

Good Place to Work

Good place to work, if no other better jobs are available. Tight schedules and short deadlines will be given.

Pros

Decent Pay

Cons

Tight schedules and short deadlines will be given.

One of the best Company.

Learned so many load Cases. Very god Management. Very supportive co-workers. Location is the main problem.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fiat Chrysler Automobiles with

Learn about Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

• Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
  • Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?