Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

A good place where there are intellectual challenges not psychological ones. An open door policy. People are friendly and helpful in nature. Management has good policy to help grow individuals.
Really its too good place to work and explore our creativity talents, and on time , good culture, amazing team and collaborative team works, fun and so on
For beginners it's a great place to work. Special in mechanical engineering, technical field, who want to explore his technical skills as well as mathematical knowledge, and who ever wants to have passionately wors in mechanical R&D field, for them it's perfect place to work.
Good work culture with responsive management. Good opportunity for advancement and career growth. Good work/life balance with fairly good pay. Opportunities for working with FCA partner teams and travel a plus
great place to work. good management. i got to add python, data analytics and ansa automation to my belt. the management backs you up if you can back yourself up to put your hand up for a challenge.
Working with fiat Chrysler in CAE crash field was amazing experience. I was part of the vehicle development team for NAFTA region which gave me a immense opportunity and knowledge to develop my skills and leadership also my personality within the company.
Had a wonderful journey of 2+ years. It was an extremely good learning experience overall. Friendly and approachable management. Regular training and performance evaluations held.
Pros
Good Learning Experience
Cons
every day is a challenge day cross functional parts like in Fuel system, Air Induction, maintaining good team work place culture, so friendly and sharing their ideas,
Pros
goog
Cons
12 hours per day
Best of this company is you can manage Job and Personal life very well. Flexi hrs are preferable. This company is like govt organization. The bad part is the non-structured salary and yearly increment not regular.
management had to improve.............. working place is okay............. the management has to improvelot through whilethe other competitors had to
overall this is well established one.FCA is committed to achieving profitable growth while always remaining mindful of how our actions affect the world in which we operate. Our approach to business is guided by the values of commitment, respect, integrity, and responsibility. We recognize that our activities affect not only our endeavor to grow the business but also our aspiration to positively affect our world. The entire organization is committed to this ambitious challenge. The FCA sustainability model is based on shared responsibility that begins with the top level of management and involves every area, function and employee within the organization.
Pros
there is no issue
Cons
there is no issue
I was not a employee of Chrysler. So, I can't much about this company. But the people whom I worked were very good and they are adorable. Learned many stuffs in Mainframe technology.
This is probably the 2nd best company that I've experienced with real touch situation between rocks & sea, where I've grown more matured with wonderful leadership coaching & mentoring
Pros
Independency, Decision making
Deputed by Klaus IT solutions Pvt Ltd Stress free work A good Management Flexible timing Getting projects is the hardest part of the job
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
job security
Its a good OEM to learn latest Automotive technology. Good culture and fun working with FCA. I belong to EE Modeling where we develop and validate FCA ECU Application layer software.
who want to settled in Chennai its good company.good facility ,good infrastructure , wide onsite opportunity , no work pressure, totally genuine place to work.
• Involved in Customizing the Siebel Automotive Application using Siebel Tools. • Coordinated among team members to effectively develop the application. • Configured Join, Static, Dynamic Pick Lists & static drilldown, Dynamic Drilldowns. • Effectively used Applet and BC User properties to achieve the desired functionality. • Configured Screens, Views as per requirement. • Configured object definitions like Multi-Value Groups, Joins and Links. • Configured Symbolic Strings for Korean translations. • Configured object definitions like List, Form Applet as per client business requirement. • Involved in eScript to handle validations at the applet and BC level. • I involved in Regression testing.
My company is US based company where we follow the same culture here.Good work place and collegues.Good management and I learned to work in team. Hardest part of job is to meet target.
Attended Seminars and participated in various testing activities. Involved in various product design and vehicle development. Skilled in preparing presentation and delivering to customer.
Good place to work, if no other better jobs are available. Tight schedules and short deadlines will be given.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Tight schedules and short deadlines will be given.
Learned so many load Cases. Very god Management. Very supportive co-workers. Location is the main problem.