FICO Employee Reviews

Management team is liberal Great Culture Learning is not that great Free Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks Exposure to work with onshore clients Best company for college fresher
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
Cons
Learning is not that great
- nice work culture.- nice work life balance.- nice perks and HR policy is employee friendly.- scope to learn new technologies.- management has clear vision & goals.
Nice place to work and learn. Real time projects. No work pressure and no micro management. Good managers and team members. Work from home facility...
Its a really very good organization having work life balancing. we have lot of scope to expose your skill set on various technologies. Need to focus on Management.
Company culture and benefits is really good but the overral ratings comes down due to the few Teams who's working mode is very unstable and toxic. Lot of management decisions were directly affecting employees. Bad planning and improper release cycles caused certain teams to work in a stressful and toxic environment.
Pros
Free food, office loc was within city limits
Cons
Badly managed teams due to few unworthy ppl at top level
FICO has given good pay package but manager are not able to judge people fairly. Company politics....manager is incapable to keep track employee performance.
A Typical day at work would be to handle the day to day requirements but Management is not good in understanding the required issues. workplace culture is good because of the corporate policies ., and the hardest part of the job is that there is a parity in treatment of individuals.
Pros
Free lunches, Leave policy
Cons
long working hours
This is my first company, I directly came from college graduate. I am learning so many things along with technologies, The beautiful thing about my team is i love it. Because you will find this team as friends , Always fun and work. parties, overall awesome work life and personal life balance.
Pros
free lunch, gym, snacks
Cons
late night calls
Management not too open to change: professional services (not product) More of reactive measures than proactive measures to control projects Good salary and benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FICO?
Good place to work with and had a opportunity to learn new things which enhanced my knowledge. Good learning experience and good work culture. Pleased to work with FICO
Client interactions Running agile Scrum meeting Learning Javascript and latest frameworks Work life balance is fantastic Diversity Enjoyable work place
Not very innovative. So learning curve will hit a plateau unless you take matters into your own hands. A lot of office politics that you would need to navigate.
I have worked closely with Project Managers, Group leaders and managed multiple vendors to implement, deliver functional/technical content. I have been a key person in managing and aiding complex projects, incident management, functional change management, system strategies and managing support teams.
Not good for career oriented people. Promotions are not given to deserved people. Does partiality. Not good place for women to work as they are not treated same as Men.
Pros
Free lunch and snacks.
Cons
Immediate mangers are partial. Management needs to check what is really hapenning behind the seen.
FairIsaac currently FICO is a great company. It employs the best minds. Every year they hire from the IITs. You will get the opportunity to work some of the challenging stuff over here
We start our day with a huge number of incidents which has to be resolved with in the SLA time. Once we start the work we have to monitor the graphs of client like Sprint, T-Mobile, PNC Bank, Barclays Bank, AMEX, etc. If any issue or problem occurs for the client am the first point of contact and then I do escalate to the appropriate team for resolution. Even prepare RCA for the issue occurred.
Like the culture of FICO and the energy at the work Generally we have lot of calls with our US colleges and it is very helpful as FICO provides all the infrastructure to this possible.
Pros
Free Lunch and Breakfast
Cons
Career Advancement
Has huge learning opportunities and maintain a healthy work life balance. On par with latest technologies. Gives equal opportunities to employees and has a fair system of appraisal.
5 days in a week Mon - Fri Learnt analytical skills, managerial skills, Product and process knowledge. Creative supportive co-workers, best managers, lots of fun activities across the years.
services industry companies in the financial, insurance, telecommunications, and e-commerce industries. Products, services, and company
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
FICO provides a great opportunity to work with an energetic set of professionals. Always an enthusiastic environment that is fun to work with....
  1. Employee Reviews