Fidelis Corporate Solutions pvt Ltd

Fidelis Corporate Solutions pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Good

It was interesting. Lot of things u will get learn. Management are too polite. Overall very good experience. Seniors are very cooperative. U will get hands on experience.

Reamle mobelb

Hum reamle set hone chayiye please job hons chahiye

Pros

Ok

Cons

Fidelis Corporate Solutions pvt Ltd insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good place to work for.

Supportive management, salary time needs to improve, salary hike process need to look after too. Attandance system need modifications. All above are average.

Average

Salary is the main drawback. They won't provide with a feasible salary to which you demand. Management response is worst. When compared to other consultancy they offer very low pay even if the clients paid more for the work we do.

a good work location

well good company working here,well supported staff, free mine work environment,good culture co-operative,risk free environment socialy good connectivity,

Productive Workplace

Good work environment helpful people. Work life balance Flexible timings. Good Management team. I have learned a lot from my previous job. especially how to work under pressure.

Well as said it's a good work at, but I think they should be more good at employee oriented wherein the employees should be rewarded with appraisals at the right time. This in turn boosts our morale and helps us to perform in a more productive way.

A place to acquire knowledge.

I have joined the company as a fresher and i had a very good scope of learning.management is very supportive. they cheer employees with several cultural programs and events.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelis Corporate Solutions pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fidelis Corporate Solutions pvt Ltd with