Fidelity International logo
View all Fidelity International reviews

Fidelity International

Fidelity International Employee Review

Brilliant place to work.

I have worked at Fil both as a permanent member of staff and as an interim. No two days are the same. However they proactively support their people and encourage them to own their careers. Can't fault Fidelity in any way.

Pros

Great facilities. Wherever you work you will always feel you are a part of Fidelity.

Cons

Some people don't embrace Fidelity's culture, but if you do you'll be recognised and supported

Productive and fun workspace

Good culture with good enviromnent and good people. The work pressure is high and the working hours are generally extended. A lot of learn from work and people

Excellent Company to Work

The company really cares for its employees. They offered WFH allowance, Covid support allowance, internet reimbursement all above the CTC. They also have a great training & learning program which helps employee to grow in their career.The only con was 5% flat increment in pandemic.

Productive and fun work place

Had a wonderful experience work for Fidelity International which I still cherish. This was my first job and I still believe you cannot ask for a better company to start your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fidelity International with

• Fidelity International
  • Brilliant place to work.