Fidelity International logo
Fidelity International

Fidelity International Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Good work life balance, management is ethical

Slow decision makingCareer opportunities are minimumOffice environment and work culture is goodGood facilities cabs food breakouts events and employee engagement program

Pros

Free lunch office cabs work life balance work timings

Cons

Career growth learning

Formidable

Une tres bonne firme avec une de management se basant sur l obligation des resultats et surtout beaucoup d opportunites de developpement.

Pros

Atmosphere

Cons

pression

Learning culture is great

I learned a lot in Fidelity and got exposure to transition from traditional to Agile model of governance and project delivery. Management is very down to earth and encouraging.

Was a good experience

Fidelity was very forward thinking and looked for hard workers. I learned about coding, server maintenance, data storage and Virtual Machines. The easiest part was was fixing old equipment and the hardest was programming, which I haven't much experience in, but enjoy.

Pros

Great view and wide green spaces

Cons

Struggled to get proper sleep

overall great company to work for.

overall great company to work for. Management is good. Free Transportation. Free Lunch. Great Infra. Chance to work on Latest Technology. Flexible Timings

Cons

Varies from Project to project, nothing as such

great

very good! loved working here! relaxed environment. great opportunities. excellent management. self development and growth. recommend working here. all the best.

Perfect Place

Work life is very balanced with the organization, performance and productivity are most counter factors to work in the industry of funds network, proper management hierarchy is followed with employee satisfaction as must.

Good company overall - Very difficult to Advance

Company culture is good, and the people I worked with on a daily basis were great. Very little flexibility - No job advancement - Salary gets stagnant once you hit ceiling in department

Nice Company to work with

Nice for people who need stability. Here you have an option to put your opinion, Senior management is easily reachable so its overall friendly environment.

Pros

Free Lunch, Cab, Diwali Gift

Cons

Not such

Friendly Company

I shadowed various fund managers, analysts and traders throughout the course of my time there. I assisted with research into a number of companies and spent time learning about the London Stock Exchange and how equities are traded.

Jobs at Fidelity International

See more jobs

Slow Growth and Fun at workplace

- Your typical day in production support will start with looking into your flooded mail box. -Supporting the application 24*7 - BAU activities and resolving business queries

Pros

Free lunches, Free Transport

Cons

Long working hours without any use, Management is a bit confusing here, A lot of miss/hits in the governance as politics plays a major role in decision making

Fantastic stepping stone

Fantastic place to work.Learned alot from the grass roots to the highest peaks. This business set me up for the future which was down to mentor-ship and training

Pros

Great people

Cons

company where you can have work life balance

excellent organization to work in with lot of opportunities to grow across different functions. Ensures that all employees get enough time for their personal life while ensuring that their professional targets are also met.

Pros

free lunches

Great work culture

Working with Fidelity has been a great experience. It has been great learning experience. I started my career with fidelity as a technical recruitment and worked in recruitment for 5 years. Post that I moved to Business partner role and has been workin as a HR business partner for technology division.

Pros

Free food and cab

Cons

Politics

Nice company to work

Company is full of opportunities. You need to put extra effort to get them. Being a captive,,, but still they put lot of efforts to experiment new idea and technology.

Enjoyable and Local

Work with great people in a local office. The office and grounds are beautiful. You learn so much and they are willing to help aspiring individuals who want to progress.

A great place to make a career

Having a long term view helps in building a career, especially Fidelity International. Being able to cope with change, both internal and external coupled with a committed work ethic is valued.

A great company going through enormous change

Having spent 23 years working for Fidelity International up until my redundancy in July last year, I have witnessed huge change from what was a relatively small outfit when I started in the back office reconciliations team in 1994. I have worked with some extremely talented people over the years and had the opportunity to take on a variety of roles and to manage and mentor good people, Recent years have been challenging for Fidelity and the industry at large, but I have learned that change is not to be feared but embraced as it is inevitable and indeed necessary for survival. I enjoyed building relationships with internal and external stakeholders and the people management side was as rewarding as it was tough. All in all a great company that afforded me a decent career, the opportunity to travel and some long and lasting friendships.

Pros

Subsidised canteen, onsite showers

Cons

Roles moved to Dublin!

Fidelity International is a horrible place to work

Fidelity International is a cut-throat environment and they treat their employees like commodities. Management is incompetent and insensitive. I would not recommend anyone ever take a job at Fidelity International.

Innovative environment

Exciting and innovative team and group to work for. The team at Fidelity have a knack of picking up and exploring new things in cyber which is very vital.

No growth workplace

Company is good for, I believe, elder class and not for young generation who are eager to learn new technologies pros: better work life balance less pressure of work cons: corrupt management not for those who are quite not talented to show-off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fidelity International with