Fidelity International logo
Fidelity International

Fidelity International Employee Reviews for Associate Director

A great place to make a career

Having a long term view helps in building a career, especially Fidelity International. Being able to cope with change, both internal and external coupled with a committed work ethic is valued.

A great company going through enormous change

Having spent 23 years working for Fidelity International up until my redundancy in July last year, I have witnessed huge change from what was a relatively small outfit when I started in the back office reconciliations team in 1994. I have worked with some extremely talented people over the years and had the opportunity to take on a variety of roles and to manage and mentor good people, Recent years have been challenging for Fidelity and the industry at large, but I have learned that change is not to be feared but embraced as it is inevitable and indeed necessary for survival. I enjoyed building relationships with internal and external stakeholders and the people management side was as rewarding as it was tough. All in all a great company that afforded me a decent career, the opportunity to travel and some long and lasting friendships.

Pros

Subsidised canteen, onsite showers

Cons

Roles moved to Dublin!

Its been good to me

however Fidelity is planning to migrate 100's roles of Dublin. I enjoyed working there, good work/life balance, very good senior management structure and opportunities.

Jobs at Fidelity International