Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Job Security & Advancement reviews

The job role is defined. there is least exposure to learn new things unless you jump to your interest team. Though internal job posting is encouraged there is a lot of competition among employees so on job learning is tough.
Good company for career and healthy culture for learning new things. Great mentor for guidance. Internal job placement is wonderful for career/job. Mutual respect for co-worker.
It is a great company to work for. I worked for Infosys Limited as my parent company, and Fidelity Investments was my client company. But I used to work in Fidelity office itself (i.e. client location). I experienced a very friendly and helpful atmosphere that provides ample opportunities for growth.
Fidelity is one of the best company for someone who is starting his/her career.You will get a lot of cooperative people who will help you in each and every step of your career.
awesome place for work and learning . Willing to work again in fidelity. more support from higher management. work culture & the rewards were good. work life balance was little less.
From the day joining in this company as a fresher, it's been wonderful experience and every day is something new and you will learn at the same time. Good place to start your career.
Fidelity is employee friendly company with various work and growth opportunities for deserving candidates. Review process and other managerial activities are transparent. I loved working there. Thanks
Combination of great workculture and knowledge.IT has lot of domains like brokerage,workplace investing and they encourage mobility.So you have a good opportunity to be a techno functional person.
Enjoyed and learnt in this environment as well gave me opportunities for my career progress. At fidelity we get to learn and develop our skills which has created opportunities to move around different business which makes us stronger on domain and more customer oriented.
It is a great company to work at. You get flexible working hours. Everyone follows good work ethics. Management is good. You get to learn and experiment a lot.
It is a nice place to work once you are an experience professional of around 6-8 years of experience for a fresh comer it's a bit tough as they don't provide you good salary for the work they expect the fresh graduate to work.
Very positive work culture Good Job security Good work life balance Good Technologies Fast paced environment I highly recommend this company High paying company Lots and lots of benefits
Great work environment, flexible shift timings and job security. Two way cab facility provided with GPRS tracking to ensure employee safety. Overall a great organization to work with.
i would not suggest anyone to join this company. They demotivate people a lot . Break the confident level of a person. There is no growth how much ever hard work you do, though lot of things are advertised and said.Nothing is real. No benefits for employers.
Cons
long hours, stressfull and not competitive environment
It's a good company to work for. Lot of opportunities to grow. Good management. No onsite opportunity. Good work life balance. I will recommend Fidelity investments because of its work culture.
This was my first company and worked for around 6.5 years. I had lot of memories. Fidelity helped me in achive my goals in my carrier. Worked in both development and production support roles. I enjoyed working here.
Learning is immense with lots of opportunity. Worked in different steams with different group. Given new opportunities and learning options. Great to be part of the large family.
Good working, good location, investment banking and capital market domain Growing company Acquiring new comapnies Multiple locations in india Can work 3 yrs not more
Flexible management considering work from home and leaves. Good working culture that promotes learning environment. Certainly would recommend my friends to this company.
Good place to work and learn new things every day depends on your project .Went to US couple of times and knowledge gain and work accordingly in India .
Relaxed atmosphere. You can learn though, if you really strive for it. There are opportunities to build something if you are up for the task. Work timings were great as well.