Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Work-Life Balance reviews

Good company for career and healthy culture for learning new things. Great mentor for guidance. Internal job placement is wonderful for career/job. Mutual respect for co-worker.
It is a great company to work for. I worked for Infosys Limited as my parent company, and Fidelity Investments was my client company. But I used to work in Fidelity office itself (i.e. client location). I experienced a very friendly and helpful atmosphere that provides ample opportunities for growth.
Fidelity is one of the best company for someone who is starting his/her career.You will get a lot of cooperative people who will help you in each and every step of your career.
awesome place for work and learning . Willing to work again in fidelity. more support from higher management. work culture & the rewards were good. work life balance was little less.
From the day joining in this company as a fresher, it's been wonderful experience and every day is something new and you will learn at the same time. Good place to start your career.
Combination of great workculture and knowledge.IT has lot of domains like brokerage,workplace investing and they encourage mobility.So you have a good opportunity to be a techno functional person.
Enjoyed and learnt in this environment as well gave me opportunities for my career progress. At fidelity we get to learn and develop our skills which has created opportunities to move around different business which makes us stronger on domain and more customer oriented.
Very positive work culture Good Job security Good work life balance Good Technologies Fast paced environment I highly recommend this company High paying company Lots and lots of benefits
Great work environment, flexible shift timings and job security. Two way cab facility provided with GPRS tracking to ensure employee safety. Overall a great organization to work with.
This is a good organisation to work and I feel very happy and confident working in this organisation .I really suggest my friends to be a part of this company.
i would not suggest anyone to join this company. They demotivate people a lot . Break the confident level of a person. There is no growth how much ever hard work you do, though lot of things are advertised and said.Nothing is real. No benefits for employers.
Cons
long hours, stressfull and not competitive environment
It's a good company to work for. Lot of opportunities to grow. Good management. No onsite opportunity. Good work life balance. I will recommend Fidelity investments because of its work culture.
Learning is immense with lots of opportunity. Worked in different steams with different group. Given new opportunities and learning options. Great to be part of the large family.
Flexible management considering work from home and leaves. Good working culture that promotes learning environment. Certainly would recommend my friends to this company.
Workplace environment is good and respect to each other is the best thing everyone likes at Fidelity Investments. One of the best I would say in terms of employees friendly.
Good place to work and learn new things every day depends on your project .Went to US couple of times and knowledge gain and work accordingly in India .
The company has some wonderful values and beliefs and it can really make the big vision it strides for. In order to get there, leadership and management needs to trust in people, don't be afraid of change, let employees collaborate with one another, embrace ideas and primarily practice what you preach
Not a good place to start once career, management biased towards wrong doers not protecting good employers no recognition for good work. Less said is better
* Place where give you opportunity of internal movement * Helps you with upcoming technology * Good Work environment and culture * Employee respect is one of the good part
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Work life balance
Fidelity has a prodcutive environment with good work culture. It has an amazing set of highly professional and supportive people. They work on the latest technology stack.
it was awesome working in fidelity but the management was not good who do not encourage new talent and appreciate any good work they always encourage old tensured people only certain people will get recognized.