FIN Infocom

FIN Infocom Employee Reviews

Good job culture, Good salary, Good support form the seniors Excellent management and recording work stastics, peaceful work environment Recommended..
Very nice organization to start up your career, management is very supportive, it's all because of the well behaved staff which made me work for 2 years .
Nice place for working,management is very supportive towards development of the employees. the career growth is fast. positive environment honesty people
Fininfocom has Bond about 1.6 years that is very worst here. other then all is good. And there is no insurance in this company for some developers. and also there is no PF and no other Benefits.
People pls don't waste your time joining this company nothing is good with this company infrastructure is not good , Management id worse,So called Team leads n managers have no proper experience to handle there roles.
Worked for 6 years almost and learned more about the working culture with global clients. Gained the knowledge of online and digital marketing. Different job roles worked in my 6 years of experience at fin Infocom.
Pros
Great Colleagues
Cons
No increment in salary
Good Management, Friendly atmosphere with colleagues and Team leaders. They will give us changes to learn new things and Ask for employees opinions in meeting. Helpful in career growth. Learnt many thing in this organisation.
Pros
I enjoyed a lot working here
Cons
No Cons
Amazing environment to be a part of, especially for graduates beginning their career. The exposure to such a working environment early on in a graduates career. If you are looking to be challenged, have exposure to a broad range of projects and using your skills in different ways, FIN INFOCOM will deliver!
I've learned many new functionalities there, and the senior colleagues supported me very well when i need help in some functionalities while working for my project.
The company has other locations in Australia and London. I learn time management and working in the team. The hardest part of the job was when we used to run the systems with the ups in case of power cut offs. The most enjoyable part of the job was the day shift because i used to enjoy taking calls from the agents.A typical day at the work was when i used to use blower for cleaning the dust in the computer machines.
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
any type work can comelearnt how stay with organizationwell managementwell co-workersonly some time happen hardest partI am mostly every day enjoyable
  1. Employee Reviews