Fincare Small Finance Bank

Fincare Small Finance Bank Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka13 reviews

financebanksmallteamgoodmanagerlottime

Good to start

Good to start but not for long term. Management never respond on time. No proper infrastructure and basic facility for employees. For freshers it's good to join.

Very stressed out within a year 1000+ employees left

Working under the mangers who are not skilled, not at all value your work worth.If someone joins will start searching for new one within a 6months that's the beauty

Pros

Don't join

Cons

Long Notice period

Fincare Small Finance Bank insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Overall Good Experience

Overall Good Experience Great Exposure Good Culture Good Work-Life Balance A lot of new things to work360-degree view of workSupport from Manager

Good company less salary and increament

Good organisation to work. Micro management by Managers. Minimum increament at annual appraisal and variable pay is very much dependent on your manager plus the profit done by the company

Pros

Good work life balance for some team

Cons

Salary very less

July 14, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We'll share this feedback with the concerned authorities/management. Our Variable Pay philosophy aims to make it strongly performance linked. The quantum of variable pay is linked the bank's financial performance.

Worest company

Compare to all small finance this is worest company',Here ther is no holidays Festivals time this people calling branch asking business, Atteretion level very high. There is no travel claim lengthy concalls daily use unheathical language specialybangalore location bucket culture itis thete nopowerr HR no traveling

July 8, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We regret that your experience of our culture is different from how we have tried to build it. We'll share this feedback with the concerned and hope to help you with it.

Pros: good for freshers, good learning experience

Pros:Good for freshers, good learning experience Work life balance: little difficult to manage. It's still in the starting stage so lot of learning can be done.

July 8, 2020
Thank you for this feedback! It is helpful insight as we seek to make changes and improvements throughout the organization for the better.

Good organization

Good environment, timings and displiane work culture with team management everything is good they are growing company change some systems. Learn lot that organization.

July 8, 2020
Thank you for taking time to leave this feedback. Excited to have you as a part of Fincare team.

Worst

Scamming. Not A Bank.its just creates an environment of lending but won't help u invest in a positive way. They don't even have a correct license of bank

July 8, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate your feedback. Fincare SFB has a valid license from RBI and also received its Scheduled Bank status in Apr, 2019. The bank enjoys the trust of over 25 lakh customers across business lines. With respect to brand building, we will continue to do more to enhance reach and recall.

Unorganized and nascent

There's not much of a professionalism in the organisation which is run on whims & fancies of the sales teams. It is a fun place to work, if your reporting manager is good and you share a good relationship.

July 8, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Fincare is committed to professionalism and continue to urge all Managers to inspire their teams. We will work harder on this aspect.

Emerging company

It is an emerging company and awaiting final banking licence approval from RBI. There is lots to learn, once the bank gets going it will be an exciting phase for the company.

Pros

New Company, lots to learn

Cons

Nothing as such

July 14, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate your feedback. Fincare SFB received the banking license from RBI in May'17 and also received Scheduled Bank status in Apr'19. The bank enjoys the trust of over 25 lakh customers across business lines and is going through an exciting phase of growth and impact.

Productive work Place

Immense learning, lot of pressure and very less holidays. There has been days when we have worked for straight 22 days without any break and 14 hours a day on an average.

July 8, 2020
Thank you for this feedback! It is a helpful insight as we seek to make changes and improvements throughout the organization for the better.

productive and learning new things

This past year, I really worked on improving my teamwork skills. After completing the Teamwork I had a much better understanding of team dynamics and how to contribute more effectively in the various roles and stages of team development. the corporate social responsibility committee, the loan processing service process team and the team involved in successfully completing critical stage .

July 14, 2020
Thank you for this positive review. Excited to have you as a part of our team!

Good

Very good. Management is very understandable about the staff/customers. Co-workers are very good. Staff and customers are given importance..............................

good

Cons

as usual

July 8, 2020
Thank you for this positive review. Excited to have you as a part of our team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fincare Small Finance Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fincare Small Finance Bank with

Learn about Fincare Small Finance Bank in Bengaluru, Karnataka

• Fincare Small Finance Bank
  • Bengaluru, Karnataka
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?