First Advantage Global operating Centre logo
First Advantage Global operating Centre
View all First Advantage Global operating Centre reviews

First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Review

A good place to start your career

Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.

Pros

Timing, Sat and sun fixed off

Cons

Lots are there

Same roleSame location

A good organisation to start your career.

Working in First Advantage is such a grate experienced. They are very patient they will teach you step by step no pressure even the trainers are so patient and jolly everybody is helping each other starting from the training they are teaching us how to work as a team with the good attitude I've learned a lot in First Advantage ,I hope someday I can go back again soon.
Same roleSame location

Nothing much

It was a very good place to work... I learnt many things.. team handling in absence of my Team Leader. Monitoring and recording the calls. Giving them a valuable feedback.
Same location

I have enjoyed working with them. Life is good in any organization if u take up the right practice. It is not a very easy job, however if concentrate, job is easy. Reaching target is fun with competition. Management does take steps for welfare of employees. Good place to enjoy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Advantage Global operating Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Advantage Global operating Centre with