First Advantage Global operating Centre
First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Review

fun and productive

October 23, 2017
As an employee of fadv I enjoyed working every day , for us every day was different , because we used to get different task in different circumstances , you can say challenging interm of hardest part of the job is to maintain quality , because to maintain quality on a different task which is new to you is very difficult but if you are confident and focused on what you want. then it makes easy to work and to achieve the target
Pros
incentives
Cons
na
November 7, 2019
Same role
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
I learned about background verification. Good management. Good workplace. There was no hardest part of the job, as it was fun working there. As per my compete professional experience, i enjoyed most working in First Advantage.
March 28, 2018
Same roleSame location
SENIOR ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Mumbai
Target oriented company to work with. Had fun and learnt a lot while working with FADV, Once your daily target is done, you can have all the fun you want.
June 14, 2019
Same location
Senior Associate in Background Screening Process (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Salary issue and had some personal issue, however due to this changed the job. Location was very far to travel. Rest everything is fine. appraisal is not good.