First Advantage Global operating Centre logo
View all First Advantage Global operating Centre reviews

First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Review

fun place and productive

good management, helped me to learn more in MS word and client coordination. more employee benefits. place to show off our performance. additional benefits other than salary, long working hours and 6 days working are the only disadvantage. work culture is quite normal. the hardest part of the job is client sacrificing.

Pros

sodexo

Cons

Same role

About work

Company is giving many opportunities to devolope and work is also nice because some different different files we found it's very exiting to do work over all it's good to work in first advantage
Same role

No proper management

I started my career in First advantage and learnt that i should have not opted to work at all. In a period of one month i decided i will put down paper since it would not be good for my growth i stayed for a period of 8 month . Not sure about higher management . But the supervisor are not at all fit to supervise the team .
Same location

Monetary benefits are good and lots of growth opportunity to grow due to high attrition. No work life balance. Employee engagement is good but not consistent. If you are willing to work long hours and are ok with giving up your social life like working on weekends and holidays.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Transport not available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Advantage Global operating Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Advantage Global operating Centre with