First Advantage Global operating Centre
First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Review

it is a best to grow and have fun along with work

January 8, 2018
Everyday work is a new challenge and fun. Management is supportive and motivator.Workplace culture is loving and energetic. My team is the most enjoyable part of the job. Ups and down in the job are the main important feature of this job and this is what keep you awake and alert all the time.
Pros
loving working environment, Free coffee and tea and supportive Management
Cons
Pro- hance
May 18, 2020
Same role
Senior Operations Analyst (Former Employee) - Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
For people looking to build a career, please stay AWAY from this place since working here is no less than a professional suicide in the long run. The place is only good for easy money since in my years of being there I have not seen anyone from the management in this sham of an organisation even being bothered to do the right thing for the business or for it's employees.There is no work culture, HR policies are a bad joke and bottom line employees do fool the management from time to time owing to the management's lack of capability to run the business. The "Leadership" is only on a full time ego trip and the bottom line just stoke that bloated ego from time to time to cut pay checks while laughing all the way to the bank.
February 18, 2020
Same roleSame location
Senior Operations Analyst (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
It was good working with the company and learnt many things beaing with that company...nathing much to say about the over it's a nice company I am happy that I worked with that company
May 31, 2021
Same location
Operation Analyst (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.
Pros
Timing, Sat and sun fixed off
Cons
Lots are there
  1. it is a best to grow and have fun along with work