First Advantage Global operating Centre
First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Review

Nothing much

March 31, 2020
It was a very good place to work... I learnt many things.. team handling in absence of my Team Leader. Monitoring and recording the calls. Giving them a valuable feedback.
May 31, 2021
Same roleSame location
Operation Analyst (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.
Pros
Timing, Sat and sun fixed off
Cons
Lots are there
August 14, 2020
Same roleSame location
Operation Analyst (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Working in First Advantage is such a grate experienced. They are very patient they will teach you step by step no pressure even the trainers are so patient and jolly everybody is helping each other starting from the training they are teaching us how to work as a team with the good attitude I've learned a lot in First Advantage ,I hope someday I can go back again soon.
October 5, 2020
Same location
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
I have enjoyed working with them. Life is good in any organization if u take up the right practice. It is not a very easy job, however if concentrate, job is easy. Reaching target is fun with competition. Management does take steps for welfare of employees. Good place to enjoy.